Global Retinal Vein Occlusion Market Insights to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 28, 2021--
The “Retinal Vein Occlusion - Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This ‘Retinal Vein Occlusion - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the RVO, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the RVO market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The RVO market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM RVO market size from 2021 to 2030. The report also covers current RVO treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
This section provides glimpses of the RVO epidemiology in the 7MM.
- In the year 2020, the total prevalent cases of RVO were 2,308,457 cases in the 7MM, which is expected to increase in the forecast period (2021-2030).
- In 2020, the total diagnosed prevalent cases of RVO in the 7MM were 2,020,233.
- In the 7MM, the total gender-specific diagnosed prevalent cases of RVO were 951,432 in males and 1,068,801 in females in the year 2020.
- In the 7MM, the total diagnosed cases of RVO by age distribution were 1,166,736, 535,472, and 318,025 cases for the age group less than 65 years, 65-74 years, and ?75 years, in 2020.
- In the 7MM, CRVO contributed to 407,058 cases in 2020. Furthermore, in 2020, there were around 1,613,175 BRVO cases.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Insights
2 Executive Summary of Retinal Vein Occlusion (RVO)
3 SWOT Analysis of RVO
4 RVO: Market Share (%) Distribution Overview at a Glance: By Country
5 RVO: Disease Background and Overview
6 Epidemiology and Patient Population
7 Current Treatment Practices: RVO
8 Unmet Needs
9 Patient Journey of RVO
10 Key Endpoints
11 Marketed Drugs
12 Emerging Therapies
13 Retinal Vein Occlusion (RVO): Seven Major Market Analysis
14 The United States: Market Outlook
15 EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
16 Japan: Market Outlook
17 KOL Views
18 Market Access and Reimbursement of RVO Therapies
19 Market Drivers of RVO
20 Market Barriers of RVO
21 Recognized Establishments
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Taiwan Liposome Company
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- Graybug Vision
- Outlook Therapeutics
- The Emmes Company
- Kodiak Sciences Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jc294d
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210628005696/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/28/2021 12:51 PM/DISC: 06/28/2021 12:51 PM