Global Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Market (2021 to 2026) - Ongoing Research to Establish the Safety and Efficacy Profile of CRRT Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 2, 2021--
The “Global Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) Market by Product (Disposables (Hemofilters, Bloodlines), Machine, Dialysates, Renal Replacement Fluids), Modality (SCUF, CVVH, CVVHD, CVVHDF), Patient (Adult, Pediatrics, Neonates), and Region - Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global continuous renal replacement therapy market size is projected to reach USD 1.7 billion by 2026 from USD 1.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
The dialysate and replacement fluid segment to capture the largest share in continuous renal replacement therapy market, by product, during the forecast period
The dialysate and replacement fluid segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The high growth in this owes to the significant rise in demand for CRRT in the treatment of hemodynamically unstable patients, the increased number of manufacturers offering dialysate and replacement fluids for renal replacement therapy, and the strong presence of players in the market.
The CVVHDF segment to witness highest growth rate in continuous renal replacement therapy market, by modality in 2021
The CVVHDF modality segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growing preference of CVVHDF modality among a nephrologist and critical care physician, and the advantages such as better clearance of medium-sized solutes as compared to hemodialysis (owing to the combination of hemofiltration with the continuous HD procedure), proper acid-base balance without additional intervention, and a significant reduction in CRRT-related phosphate depletion area likely to play strong role in supporting the growth of the segment in the coming years.
The Adults segment accounted for the largest share of the continuous renal replacement therapy, by age group, in 2021
The rapidly growing cases of adult acute renal disease injury across the globe and the rising number of hospital admission among youth adults are playing a critical role in increasing the adoption of CRRT among adult age group population. Moreover, increasing frequency of aggressive surgical and medical interventions among adults, and the increasing the risk of developing AKI and further contributing to the market growth.
The Asia-Pacific market to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The continuous renal replacement therapy market is segmented into five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Increase in the awareness of continuous renal replacement therapy, increasing healthcare expenditures, increasing patient population, rising sepsis incidence, increasing prevalence of hypertension & diabetes (major causes of AKI), the high use of CRRT in Australia and Japan, improving healthcare expenditure on renal diseases, and increasing accessibility to CRRT for AKI treatment.
- Increasing Incidence of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Growing Number of ICU Patients with AKI and Increasing Incidence of Sepsis
- Increasing Clinical Advantage of CRRT Over Intermittent Blood Purification
- Technological Advancements and New Product Launches
- Growing Prevalence of Diabetes and Hypertension
- Stringent Regulatory Guidelines in North America
- High Procedural Cost of CRRT
- Emerging Markets in APAC and Row
- Increasing Applications of CRRT
- Ongoing Research to Establish the Safety and Efficacy Profile of CRRT
- Development of CRRT Systems for Pediatric Patients
- Untapped Growth Opportunities in North America
- High Complexity of CRRT
- Lack of Standard Treatment Guidelines in Developing Nations
- Shortage of Trained ICU Professionals in Developing Nations
- Poor Reimbursement Scenario in Developing Countries
- Lack of Awareness About the Benefits of CRRT
- Allmed Medical Products Co. Ltd.
- Anjue Medical Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Browndove Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Dialco Medical Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Infomed SA
- Jiangxi Sanxin Medtec Co. Ltd.
- Medica S.p.A.
- Medical Components, Inc.
- Medites Pharma Spol. S.R.O
- Medtronic plc
- NIKKISO Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo Tianyi Medical Devices Co. Ltd.
- Nipro Corporation
- SWS Hemodialysis Care Co. Ltd.
- Toray Medical Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mwn9yl
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210702005341/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/02/2021 11:45 AM/DISC: 07/02/2021 11:46 AM