Insights on the Dental Infection Control Products Global Market to 2027 - Featuring 3M, Air Techniques and Dentsply Sirona Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 3, 2021--
The “Dental Infection Control Products - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Dental Infection Control Products estimated at US$927.6 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.7% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $251.5 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 3.4% CAGR
The Dental Infection Control Products market in the U.S. is estimated at US$251.5 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$200.2 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 3.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.2% and 1.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 0.6% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 35 Featured):
- 3M Company
- Air Techniques Inc.
- Coltene/Whaledent AG
- Crosstex International Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- First MedicaT
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co. Inc.
- KaVo Kerr Group
- Laboratoire Septodont
- maxill Inc.
- Owens & Minor Inc.
- Schulke & Mayr GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Dental Infection Control Products: Essential to Prevent Cross-Infections and Occupational Exposures to Pathogens in Dental Facilities
- Recent Market Activity
- Asia-Pacific to Spearhead Future Growth in Dental Infection Control Products Market
- Rising Significance of Infection Control in Dental Practices
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Noteworthy Trends and Issues
- Personal Protective Equipment: Protection against Infectious Material
- Gloves: The First Line of Defense in Dental Offices
- Low Latex Protein Gloves - A Solution to Address Latex-Related Allergies
- Powdered Vs Non-Powdered Gloves
- Ban on Use of Powdered Medical Gloves
- Mask - Another Critical Protective Wear to Prevent Spread of Infections
- Surface Cleaning & Disinfection: Vital for Infection Control in Dental Practices
- Comparing Alcohol-based and Non-Alcohol Based Disinfectants
- Go Green: Order of the Day
- Eco-Friendly Alternatives to Toxic Chemicals Gain Prominence
- Need to Achieve Eco-Friendliness Brings Newer Green Methods to the Fore
- Reusables & Disposables: Drawing a Parallel
- Advancing Dentistry Technologies Necessitate Greater Focus on Infection Control
- Stemming Tuberculosis Cases: Vital Role of Infection Control Practices in Dental Clinics
- Recent Incidents of Infections & Epidemics Present Infection Control Challenges for Dental Clinics
- Ebola Virus Disease: Implications for Dental Practices
- MERS Infection: Emphasis on Adopting Infection Control in Dental Practices
- Zika Virus Threat & Implications for Dentistry
- Infection Control in Dental Unit Water Lines
- Inadequate Cleaning of Surgical Equipment: High Risk for Patients
- Rising Cost of Infection Control: A Matter of Concern for Dental Practices
- Reading the Fine Print: Essential for Appropriate Usage of Products
- Bib Clips: Likely Risk of Infection
- Regulations Putting Global Dental Infection Control Market on the Fast Track
- A Peek into the Regulatory Framework for Dental Infection Control Products in the US
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6sw6ix
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210903005368/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DENTAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/03/2021 12:08 PM/DISC: 09/03/2021 12:08 PM