B’Soleil Launches New Dietary Supplement That Boosts the Immune System and Offers Advanced Protection
SANTA CLARITA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 15, 2021--
B’Soleil, Inc. is proud to announce the launching of a new dietary supplement, a capsule that boosts the immune system and offers advanced/improved immune protection. During the past 14 months, the team of professionals with a combined experience of more than 49 years in Healthcare, Quality Assurance, and Nutraceutical Manufacturing developed and perfected a formula that improves immune function.
B’Soleil contains a unique blend of ingredients including fruits and vegetables that are generally available in many grocery stores. These include pineapple, lemon, ginger, and lime. Additionally, this supplement is fortified with bromelain (mainly from pineapple stem), vitamin C, D, and zinc.
This blend creates a safe and potent combination that boosts the immune system.
The B’Soleil team is excited to be a small part of the global efforts to improve our defenses against COVID-19 and much more.
When used as directed, the benefits of B’Soleil are almost immediate.
This supplement is a blend of gluten-free, allergen-free, non-GMO, natural ingredients that contain their unique functions and a few of their benefits are as follows:
- Protects cells from the damage caused by free radicals
- Improves the immune system
- Supports the body’s healing process
- Helps the immune system to fight invading bacteria and viruses
- Nutrients needed for a good health
- Helps the body absorbs calcium, a building block for strong bones
- Protects the body from developing osteoporosis
- Helps nerves to carry messages between the brain and body
- Prevents heart disease and high blood pressure
- Defends against cancer, such as colon, prostate, and breast cancers
- Supports the immune system to fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Improves metabolism function
- Supports sense of taste and smell
- Aids with wound healing
- Helps digestion
- Speeds recovery after surgery or exercise
- Fortifies the immune function
- Fights harmful bacteria and viruses
- Anti-inflammation and antioxidant
- Helps with weight management
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Provides antioxidants
- Improves the immune system
- Reduces heart disease risk factors
- Prevents kidney stones
- Aids iron absorption
- Promotes healthy skin
- Vitamin C
- Supports weight management
- Reduces the risk of:
- Heart disease
- Kidney stones
- Digestive issues
- Improves allergies
- Eases indigestion
- Improves the body’s healing process
- Helps with recovery after surgery or injury
- Promotes overall health and wellness
Unlike therapeutic interventions, B’Soleil is made from ingredients that are in the food category, which is the body’s primary source of nutrients. It helps the body improve and maintain its healthy functions by using its natural source of sustenance.
It is recommended to consult your doctor before taking any health supplements.
If you use B’Soleil as directed, for at least 3 days and test positive for COVID-19, we would like to hear from you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Visit www.bsoleil.live for more information.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210715005893/en/
CONTACT: Daniel Karnwie-Tuah
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MARKETING ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS HEALTH FITNESS & NUTRITION GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: B’Soleil, Inc.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/15/2021 01:16 PM/DISC: 07/15/2021 01:16 PM