Large Format Display Market with COVID-19 Impact Analysis by Offering, Type, Technology, Size, Brightness, Installation Location, Application and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 2, 2021--
The “Large Format Display Market with COVID-19 Impact Analysis by Offering, Type, Technology (Direct-View LED, LED-backlit LCD), Size, Brightness, Installation Location, Application (Retail, Hospitality, Sports, Education), Region - Global Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global large format display market size is estimated to be USD 13.1 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 18.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
The market has a promising growth potential due to several factors, including the high adoption of signage and interactive displays by end users from the commercial sector, technological innovations and advancements related to large format displays, surged demand for 4K and 8K high-resolution commercial-grade large-screen displays from the education, healthcare, and sports & entertainment verticals, and increased investments by emerging economies in real estate and public infrastructure development projects.
Service segment to project highest market growth during the forecast period
The services segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2021 to 2026 for the large format display market, by offering. The high market growth can be attributed to the rising need for display consulting and maintenance services for hardware devices and other services that are repeatedly required by customers throughout the operational life of digital display systems as these displays get adopted in several industries for multiple applications. Moreover, as more businesses understand the importance of large format displays as ideal digital solutions which could positively impact their business growth, the need for consulting services is expected to increase in the coming years.
Commercial segment is estimated to hold the largest market share in 2026
The commercial segment for the large format display market is estimated to hold the largest market share in 2026, by application. The growing adoption of large format display products for information broadcast, advertising, and promotions, and content delivery to increase the customer base and enhance consumer satisfaction in the retail, hospitality, corporate, healthcare, and government sectors is expected to fuel the demand for large format displays in commercial applications. Also, the growing use of digital technologies in retail outlets and command and control centers is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
APAC is projected to become the largest geographical market by 2026
APAC is projected to register the largest market size of the large format display market by 2026. The speedy deployment of several macroeconomic policies; rising consumerism; rapid digital revolution, advancing wireless infrastructure; trade and economic integration, and increasing disposable income have accelerated the region’s economic and social growth. All these factors are expected to create a high-growth potential of digital displays in retail, transportation, public infrastructure, and corporate sectors.
- High Adoption of Signage and Interactive Displays by End-users from Commercial Sector
- Technological Innovations and Advancements Related to Large Format Displays
- Surged Demand for 4K and 8K High-Resolution Commercial-Grade Large-Screen Displays from Education, Healthcare, and Sports & Entertainment Verticals
- Increased Investments by Emerging Economies in Real Estate and Public Infrastructure Development Projects
- Preference for Online Advertising and Digital Broadcasting Triggered by COVID-19
- Availability of Low-Cost and Highly Reliable Substitute Technologies
- High Adoption of Smart Signage Products Triggered by Spread of Coronavirus
- Rapid Transformation of Retail Stores into Smart Digital Stores
- Increased Deployment of Displays That Enable Contactless Engagement to Prevent Spread of COVID-19
- Designing Robust Large Format Displays Suitable for Outdoor Environments
- Prevailing Security Issues Associated with Commercial Signage Displays
- AG Neovo
- Aoto Electronics
- Au Optronics
- Barco Nv
- Benq Corporation
- Christie Digital Systems
- Deepsky Corporation
- Delta Electronics
- E Ink Holdings
- Leyard Optoelectronic
- LG Electronics
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Panasonic Corporation
- Prysm Systems
- Samsung Electronics
- Shanghai Goodview Electronics
- Sharp Corporation
- Shenzhen Absen Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Liantronics Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Unilumin Group Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- TPV Technology
- Viewsonic Corporation
- Vtron Group Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gj9qdt
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210702005329/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/02/2021 11:32 AM/DISC: 07/02/2021 11:32 AM