Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market - Global Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 26, 2021--
The “Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market size is US$ 990.7 Mn, and its compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 4.2% for the forecast period: 2022-2028, considering 2020 as the base year
The increasing number of PTSD suffering adults and teenagers across the globe is expected to drive growth of the PTSD treatment market during the forecast period.
For instance, according to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, about 8 million of adults who have gone through trauma suffer from PTSD every year. About 10% of women are found to develop PTSD sometime in their life whereas 4% men suffer from PTSD in U.S.
Lack of awareness about the post-traumatic stress disorder can resist the growth of global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market. High cost of treatment is also a major restrain for the growth of post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market.
For instance, according to the report published in the journal of Clinical Psychiatry in 2014, the cost of treatment of PTSD ranges from US$ 1,622 to US$ 4,652 per person every year in the U.S. Thus, these factors are expected to restrain the growth of global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market.
Key features of the study:
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
- It profiles key players in the global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies
- Key players covered as a part of this study are Allergan PLC, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Aurobindo Pharma., Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Apotex Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Mylan N.V., and Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions with respect to future product launches, governmental initiatives, technological up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global post-traumatic stress disorder treatment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers for post-traumatic stress disorder market, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts.
Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Drug Type:
- Monoamine Oxidase
- Antipsychotics or Second generation Antipsychotics
Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Application:
Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Overview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market
5. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Drug Type, 2017 - 2028, (US$ Million)
6. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Application, 2018 - 2028, (US$ Million)
7. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel, 2018 - 2028, (US$ Million)
8. Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market, By Region, 2018 - 2028, (US$ Million)
9. Competitive Landscape
- Allergan PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Johnson and Johnson
- Pfizer Inc.
- Aurobindo Pharma.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Apotex Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rgkc8y
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210526005475/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANAGED CARE HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 05/26/2021 04:54 AM/DISC: 05/26/2021 04:54 AM