United States Hand Sanitizer Market Report 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 16, 2021--
The “United States Hand Sanitizer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States hand sanitizer market reached a value of US$ 2,152 Million in 2020. Looking forward, the United States hand sanitizer market to decline during 2021-2026, reaching a value of US$ 1,368 Million by 2026.
The United States represents the largest market for hand sanitizers in the world. The high demand for hygiene products, such as hand sanitizers, can be attributed to the regular sanitation and cleaning practices prevalent across the United States.
In addition to this, the hectic consumer lifestyles augment the need for portable and convenient hygiene products such as hand sanitizers as they can be used directly without water.
Furthermore, the United States has also witnessed various pandemics over the last few decades. The recent outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States has also played a major role in driving the demand of hand sanitizers in the country.
The United States currently represents one of the world’s worst affected countries from the COVID-19 pandemic with around 1.1 Million infections and over 63,000 deaths as of end of April 2020.
The rising concerns towards virus transmission have resulted in the rapid adoption of several preventive measures, driving the demand of hand sanitizers in the country.
Furthermore, the rising demand of hand sanitizers in early 2020, resulted in product shortages and unavailability across both online and offline sales channels. This has resulted in manufacturers expanding their production capacities to meet the rising demand.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States hand sanitizer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the United States hand sanitizer market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States hand sanitizer market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pack size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the ingredient?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the United States hand sanitizer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Product Form:
Breakup by End-User:
- Restaurants and Hotels
Breakup by Ingredient:
Breakup by Pack Size:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
Breakup by Region:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ejstr3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210816005322/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER CONSUMER CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/16/2021 07:22 AM/DISC: 08/16/2021 07:22 AM