Pet Healthcare G8 Industry to 2024 - Featuring Nestle, Bayer and Zoetis Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 10, 2021--
The “Pet Healthcare Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The G8 Pet Healthcare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including market share and market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Rolf C. Hagen Inc
- Nestle SA
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- The J.M. Smucker Co
- Bayer AG
- Zoetis Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Church & Dwight Co Inc
- Neogen Corp
- The G8 countries contributed $247,055.6 million in 2019 to the global pet healthcare industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $302,071.1 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2019-24 period.
- Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the pet healthcare industry, with market revenues of $188,088.5 million in 2019. This was followed by Russia and the US, with a value of $44,681.7 and $10,897.1 million, respectively.
- Japan is expected to lead the pet healthcare industry in the G8 nations with a value of $231,410.5 million in 2016, followed by Russia and the US with expected values of $55,549.4 and $11,296.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 pet healthcare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 pet healthcare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pet healthcare market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 pet healthcare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 pet healthcare market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 pet healthcare market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 pet healthcare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 pet healthcare market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Group of Eight (G8) Pet Healthcare
3 Pet Healthcare in Canada
4 Pet Healthcare in France
5 Pet Healthcare in Germany
6 Pet Healthcare in Italy
7 Pet Healthcare in Japan
8 Pet Healthcare in Russia
9 Pet Healthcare in The United Kingdom
10 Pet Healthcare in The United States
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ovygdc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210910005251/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PETS CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/10/2021 07:48 AM/DISC: 09/10/2021 07:48 AM