Key Trends in Lodging, 2021 Report - Analysing Key Market Trends, Opportunities, Challenges, Lodging Categories and Projects - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 13, 2021--
The “Key Trends in Lodging, 2021 Update - Analysing Key Market Trends, Opportunities, Challenges, Lodging Categories and Projects” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides analysis of key market trends, M&A deals, and company strategies in the lodging industry.
Major hotel chains are assessed, along with an analysis of alternative accommodation types to provide valuable insight. Challenges along with opportunities in the industry are explained in relation to industry examples.
As the pandemic has started to ease in some parts of the world, 2021 brings some cautious optimism to sector with passenger flows gradually increasing and businesses starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. Changing consumer behavior has led to lodging companies developing innovative strategies in operations, product, marketing, and analysis, forming new trends in the industry.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant effect on the lodging industry, with global occupancy rates falling by 47%, making it the worst year for the industry on record. In 2020, estimates show the global lodging industry lost US$717 billion in overall revenue (67% fall), resulting in widespread job losses and deeply affecting the travel and tourism industry.
The figures led to the closure of 1000s of establishments due to the financial hardship caused by the pandemic. Many others operated at limited capacity and closed a range of facilities and amenities to maintain the guests’ safety in keeping with social distancing measures.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an insight into the lodging industry’s leading players.
- Understand the key traveler types lodging companies can look to attract
- Look at the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this industry
- Gain a detailed understanding of the key trends, issues and challenges facing lodging operators
Key Topics Covered:
- Lodging Projects, Mergers and Aquisitions
- Lodging Categories
- Key Market Trends Influenced By COVID-19 Current Market Trends
- Company Case Study - Raddison
- Advertising and social media activity
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Marriott International
- Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development Co. Ltd.
- Choice Hotels
- Hilton Wordlwide
- Huazhu Hotels Group
- Interncontinental Hotels (IHG)
- BTG-Jianguo Hotels and Resorts Co. Ltd.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Premier Inn
- Booking Holdings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1pbrs7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210913005608/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER TRAVEL LODGING TRAVEL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/13/2021 10:28 AM/DISC: 09/13/2021 10:28 AM