Global Dog Care Industry Market to 2024 - Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 10, 2021--
The “Dog Care Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Dog Care industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including market share and market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Nestle SA
- Mars, Incorporated
- Colgate-Palmolive Co
- Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Tiernahrung Deuerer GmbH
- Royal Canin SAS
- Tongwei Group Co Ltd
- Affinity Petcare SA
- Butcher’s Pet Care Ltd
- The J.M. Smucker Co
- The dog care market consists of retail sales of dog food, dog chews & treats, and dog toys. The dog food segment consists of dry dog food, moist dog food and puppy food. The dog chews & treats segment consist of dog chews (edible or hide-based dog products designed to promote dental health through chewing) and other dog treats (all other healthy and/or sweet snacks and treats sold specifically for consumption by domestic dogs). The dog toys segment consists of non-food items bought for dogs to play or exercise with, such as fetch toys, rubber bones and squeaky toys. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The global Dog care market had total revenues of $48,464.2m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2015 and 2019
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2015-2019, to reach a total of 20,398.9 million kg in 2019.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2019 - 2024, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $57,779.8m by the end of 2024.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global dog care market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global dog care market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dog care market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global dog care market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 Global Dog Care
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Dog Care in Asia-Pacific
5 Dog Care in Europe
6 Dog Care in France
7 Dog Care in Germany
8 Dog Care in Italy
9 Dog Care in Japan
10 Dog Care in Australia
11 Dog Care in Canada
12 Dog Care in China
13 Dog Care in The Netherlands
14 Dog Care in Spain
15 Dog Care in The United Kingdom
16 Dog Care in The United States
17 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nam2h5
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210910005245/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PETS CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/10/2021 07:43 AM/DISC: 09/10/2021 07:43 AM