2021 Thematic Research Report on Patient Access to Healthcare - Featuring Medtronic, Dexcom and Cigna Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 19, 2021--
The “Patient Access to Healthcare - Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Healthcare technology is rapidly improving, allowing for impressive levels of disease management and negative health outcome mitigation. However, technological improvements typically require highly developed infrastructure and tend to be difficult to bring to entire populations. For healthcare systems to be effective, they need to serve entire communities across diverse circumstances. Rural, poor, indigenous, and elderly populations can prove challenging to serve due to their remote locations, limited funds to put towards care, or limited mobility. Technologies and systemic approaches that seek to broaden the reach of healthcare systems to better serve every community are vital to ensuring healthcare is accessible to all.
In this report we have mainly focused on the following relevant topics: healthcare costs and reimbursement, telehealth/remote patient monitoring, and medical tourism. These solutions allow healthcare providers to expand the patient populations they serve, and allowing patients with limited resources or remote locations to access care. Services such as telehealth are especially convenient for the elderly or patients with a disability who are unable to regularly visit a healthcare provider regarding their chronic health conditions. Furthermore, patients requiring consultation or care by specialists who are not nearby can access appropriate care.
Other topics such as remote surgery, patient education/knowledge, and the entrance of big box stores into the healthcare industry are mentioned.
This report explores the theme of patient access to healthcare, through coverage of telehealth, healthcare reimbursement, medical tourism and more.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers the patient access to healthcare theme.
- It includes case studies of emerging technology trends.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This patient access to healthcare thematic report provides a top-down outlook for the key players and trends over the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Case Studies
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Appendix: “Thematic” Research Methodology
- Boston Scientific
- Teladoc Health
- Doctors on Demand
- Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xj7gi1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210719005594/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/19/2021 11:20 AM/DISC: 07/19/2021 11:21 AM