Worldwide Core Materials Industry to 2026 - Increasing Demand from the Wind Energy Industry - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 2, 2021--
The “Core Materials Market Research Report by Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Core Materials Market size was estimated at USD 1,722.35 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,848.57 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.66% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 2,682.96 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Core Materials Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Core Materials Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Core Materials Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Core Materials Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Core Materials Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Core Materials Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Core Materials Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Core Materials Market?
- Increasing demand from the wind energy industry
- Growing need for composites in the aerospace industry
- Recovery of the marine industry in the U.S. from the economic recession
- Delay and uncertainty in renewal of production tax credit
- Highly capital-intensive market
- Emergence of pet foam
- Reduced prices with bulk production and novel manufacturing processes
- 3A Composites
- Armacell International Holding GmbH
- BASF SE
- Changzhou Tiansheng New Materials Co. Ltd
- Core Composites
- Diab Group
- Euro-Composites S.A.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Gurit Holding AG
- Hexcel Corporation
- I-Core Composites, LLC.
- Matrix Composite Materials Company Ltd.
- Plascore Incorporated
- The Gill Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/numcl3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210702005247/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/02/2021 09:23 AM/DISC: 07/02/2021 09:23 AM