Three Day Course: Comprehensive View of Medical Device Post-Market Regulations and Challenges During COVID-19 - Complaint Handling, MDR Reporting and Recalls (October 21-23, 2021) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 26, 2021--
The “Comprehensive View of Medical Device Post-Market Regulations and Challenges During COVID-19 - Complaint Handling, MDR Reporting and Recalls” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This course will provide an understanding of MDR & recall compliance and the interrelationship of Complaint Handling, CAPA, and Risk Management processes.
Post-Market activities, Complaint Handling, MDRs, and Recalls are expensive, time consuming, and often lead to more serious financial consequences. Over 80% of FDA Inspection target observations for lack of compliance in these areas.
By attending this seminar, you will discover:
- How to overcome one of the biggest obstacles device manufacturers face
- How the FDA expects you to develop and implement proper handling of complaints reportable or non-reportable, product complaint handling, and documentation
- How and when to file Medical Device Reports (MDR), effective and appropriate communication with the appropriate regulatory agencies in the event of a recall.
- How to conduct a correction and removal actions to avoid a recall crisis, including required recordkeeping, expectation from FDA and other regulatory agencies in the event of a recall, and key factors in implementing and maintaining compliance with the regulations and real-life experiences of FDA.
**New course materials have been added, updated content will include:
- Creating Standard Operating Systems (SOPs) for Post-Market Quality Systems and
- What to expect from the changes in ORA with Inspection Structure Realignment
This Seminar will have you stop spinning your wheels with nonessential activities, and leave you with a comprehensive learning package that only WCS can provide.
- Understand how to comply with complicated Complaint Handling, MDR and Recall requirements
- Firms MDR reporting and FDA’s handling of reports
- Company preparation in the event of a Recall, recall strategy, notification letter and communicating with the FDA
- Minimize your risk of regulatory enforcement actions
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of effective procedures for handling complaints, reportable events and recalls
- Understand the relationship and interaction with other quality system elements as they relate to complaints and reportable events
- Walk-through of case examples
- A step-By-Step guide to designing Standard Operating Systems for communicating process for firm’s success
- Discussion of FDA’s New Guidance’s on Risk and how it interacts with Recalls
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o3hsi4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210526005570/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FDA HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 05/26/2021 07:12 AM/DISC: 05/26/2021 07:12 AM