Global Refinery Condensate Splitter Units Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Condensate Splitter Units - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 23, 2021--
The “Global Refinery Condensate Splitter Units Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Condensate Splitter Units” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global refinery condensate splitter units capacity increased from 3,119 thousand barrels per day (mbd) in 2015 to 4,121 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 5.6 percent. It is expected to increase from 4,121 mbd in 2020 to 5,007 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 3.9 percent.
The United Arab Emirates, South Korea, Iran, the US, and Qatar are the major countries that accounted for 58 percent of the total global condensate splitter units capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery condensate splitter units globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, and status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery condensate splitter units in a country.
- Provides annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025.
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery condensate splitter units globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery condensate splitter units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery condensate splitter units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery condensate splitter units portfolio
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Refinery Condensate Splitter Units, Snapshot
3. Africa Refinery Condensate Splitter Units
4. Asia Refinery Condensate Splitter Units
5. Europe Refinery Condensate Splitter Units
6. Former Soviet Union Refinery Condensate Splitter Units
7. Middle East Refinery Condensate Splitter Units
8. North America Refinery Condensate Splitter Units
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/itwyf3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210823005379/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OIL/GAS ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/23/2021 09:09 AM/DISC: 08/23/2021 09:09 AM