Global Diabetic Food Market Report 2021-2026: Focus on Baked Products, Beverages, Confectionery, Ice Cream, Dairy Products and Breakfast Cereals - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 19, 2021--
The “Global Diabetic Food Market By Product Type (Baked Products, Beverages, Confectionery, Ice Cream, Dairy Products and Breakfast Cereals), By Distribution Channel, By Age Group, By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Diabetic Food Market is driven by rise in population having diabetes because of high intake of junk food.
Moreover, growing awareness regarding health benefits and precautionary measures taken by the users is positively impacting the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The Global Diabetic Food Market is segmented based on product type, distribution channel, age group, company, and region. Based on product type, the market can be categorized into baked products, beverages, confectionery, ice cream, dairy products and breakfast cereals.
Out of which, the beverages for the diabetes segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well, which can be attributed to the high demand for sugar-free and low-calorie beverages across the globe. Also, the baked product segment is projected to witness significant growth in the next five years as they are healthy because of low fat content.
In terms of region, North America held the largest market share until 2020 and is projected to lead during the forecast period as well. This is due to presence of largest population pool experiencing chronic disorders coupled with a greater number of health-conscious population in the region.
The major players operating in the Global Diabetic Food Market are Nestle S.A., Unilever Plc, PepsiCo Inc., Cadbury Plc, The Coca-Cola Company, Kellogg Company, Fifty 50 Foods, Inc., Mars Inc., Sushma Gram Udyog, Newtrition Plus Health and Wellness Pvt. Ltd., Amber Lyn and David Chapman’s Ice Cream Limited, Al Safi Danone Co. Ltd., Dabur India Ltd., RJ Corp., Unibic Foods India Pvt. Ltd and others.
The key market players are adopting some competitive strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, partnership, agreements in order to expand their geographic reach and to increase their customer basis.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Diabetic Food Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Diabetic Food Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Global Diabetic Food Market based on product type, distribution channel, age group, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Diabetic Food Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Diabetic Food Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Diabetic Food Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Diabetic Food Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Diabetic Food Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Diabetic Food Market.
Key Target Audience:
- Diabetic food manufacturers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to diabetic food
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Global Diabetic Food Market, By Product Type:
- Baked Products
- Ice Cream
- Dairy Products
- Breakfast Cereals
Global Diabetic Food Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Grocery Stores
- Drug Stores/Pharmacies
Global Diabetic Food Market, By Age Group:
- Below 28
- 28 and above
Global Diabetic Food Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Global Diabetic Food Market.
- Nestle S.A.
- Unilever Plc
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Cadbury Plc
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Kellogg Company
- Fifty 50 Foods, Inc.
- Mars Inc.
- Sushma Gram Udyog
- Newtrition Plus Health and Wellness Pvt. Ltd.
- Amber Lyn and David Chapman’s Ice Cream Limited
- Al Safi Danone Co. Ltd.
- Dabur India Ltd.
- RJ Corp.
- Unibic Foods India Pvt. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ctqfvi
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210719005538/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL DIABETES HEALTH FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/19/2021 10:20 AM/DISC: 07/19/2021 10:22 AM