Worldwide Material Handling Industry to 2030 - Players Include Toyota Industries, Daifuku and Beumer Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 2, 2021--
The “Material Handling Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global material handling market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global material handling market is expected to grow from $83.85 billion in 2020 to $92.48 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $127.26 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 8.3%.
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- Beumer Group
- Liebherr Group
- Dematic Group
- Jungheinrich AG
- Columbus McKinnon Corporation
- Eisenmann AG
- Crown Equipment Corporation
- Schaefer Systems International Pvt Ltd
- Hyster-Yale-Materials Handling
- Viastore Systems
- Hytrol Conveyor Co
- Carolina Material Handling Services
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider material handling market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The material handling market section of the report gives context. It compares the material handling market with other segments of the material handling market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
The material handling market covered in this report is segmented by type into automated guided vehicles; automated storage and retrieval systems; trucks and lifts; cranes; pallet racking; conveying systems; hoists; others. It is also segmented by operations into assembly; distribution; transportation; others and by end-user into food and beverages; automotive; construction; consumer goods and electronic; pharmaceuticals; e-commerce; others.
The growth of the material handling market witnessed growth owing to a rise in the e-commerce industry. According to the Census Bureau of the US Department of Commerce, retail e-commerce sales in the second quarter of 2020 hit $211.5 billion which is an increase of 31.8% from the first quarter of 2020. The increase in e-commerce is mostly driven by Covid-19 as people preferred shopping online rather than visiting any physical store. Rising e-commerce industry growth boosted the demand for material handling services and with this increase, the industry players in the material handling market are focusing on developing customized equipment and systems such as manufacturing engineered systems, smart warehousing, and remotely tracked transport vehicles.
Safety is one of the major challenges in the material handling market in construction sites. In construction sites, material handling equipment is a major cause of accidents though safety measures are being followed and monitored continuously. Material handling involves diverse operations at the construction sites such as hoisting tons of steel with a crane, driving a truck loaded with bricks and concrete, or operating any other material handling equipment including hydraulic excavators, lifting devices, and conveyor systems and lack of operational experience results in the number of accidents and deaths. For instance, according to a study published by the Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences on August 2020, there were around 25.3% of accidents were caused due to material handling at construction sites of Jeddah city of Saudi Arabia.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wvlvjn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210902005646/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/02/2021 11:54 AM/DISC: 09/02/2021 11:54 AM