$20+ Billion Worldwide Fiberglass Industry to 2026 - by Fiber Type, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 5, 2021--
The “Fiberglass Market Research Report by Fiber Type, by End-User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Fiberglass Market size was estimated at USD 18.86 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 20.21 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.49% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 29.10 Billion by 2026.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Fiberglass to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Fiber Type, the Fiberglass Market was examined across Fabrics, Mats, Rovings, Strands, and Yarns.
- Based on Application, the Fiberglass Market was examined across Composites and Insulation.
- Based on End-User, the Fiberglass Market was examined across Aerospace & Defense, Automobiles, Construction, Marine, Pipe & Tank, and Sports & Leisure.
- Based on Geography, the Fiberglass Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Fiberglass Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Fiberglass Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Fiberglass Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Fiberglass Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fiberglass Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Fiberglass Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Fiberglass Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Fiberglass Market?
- Expansion of the construction industry
- Significant increase in focus on infrastructure and road surface
- Rise in demand for fiberglass in lightweight automobiles and aircraft
- Issues in the recycling of glass fiber
- Increase in trend of exchanging heavier metal components by lighter weight fiberglass
- Growing installation of wind turbines owing to growing awareness about renewable energy sources
- Availability of substitutes, such as aluminum and carbon fiber
- 3B - the fibreglass company
- China Jushi Co. Ltd
- Chongqing Polycomp International Corp
- ECPlaza Network Inc.
- Formosa Plastics Group
- Johns Manville.
- Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd
- Owens Corning
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/td7pil
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210705005068/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/05/2021 05:32 AM/DISC: 07/05/2021 05:32 AM