Australian and New Zealand Construction Collaboration Solutions Market Growth Opportunities Report 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 28, 2021--
The “Australian and New Zealand Construction Collaboration Solutions Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) are highly urbanized markets with large infrastructure expenditure by governments and high uptake of collaboration solutions in the construction industry.
However, the use of cognitive solutions and the “innovate to zero” concept (for example, zero defects, emails, and emissions) are still nascent. Beyond cloud computing and mobile solutions, artificial intelligence, big data, augmented reality/virtual reality, and five-dimensional (5D) building information modeling (BIM) are next-generation digital transformation opportunities. These technologies are critical to driving business efficiencies in the construction industry, but limited activities and applications in the ANZ construction sector are currently focused on these technologies.
Challenges in the overall construction industry in these countries include growing project complexity, construction cost pressures, decline in productivity levels, increased compliance and reporting obligations, and firms’ reluctance to change. Some of these key market restraints, such as reduced construction activity and lack of awareness of collaboration software, restrict the construction collaboration software market growth and hamper the uptake of such solutions. Nonetheless, there will be growing opportunities for construction collaboration solution vendors to support customers in addressing these internal challenges with robust, flexible, and scalable software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions.
Collaboration remains a key enabler to achieving optimal outcomes in the construction ecosystem. While the construction sector has been slow to adopt digital tools in the past, the case for using cloud-based collaboration software is more compelling today than ever. Construction collaboration software, delivered either as an on-premises solution or more often a SaaS platform, offers project management solutions to the construction industry.
The solution provides tools that facilitate document and asset management, process/workflow management, BIM and design management, bid and tender processes, field management, and asset handover. The analyst estimates the ANZ revenues of SaaS-based construction collaboration software as virtually doubling between 2013 and 2026, growing at a rate of 10.4% from 2020 to 2026.
Despite the near-term COVID-19 pandemic-related negative impact on construction activity, the end market’s resilience in the longer term is expected to support the long-term growth of construction collaboration software uptake. Government intervention to support the construction industry post-pandemic, through both direct stimulus packages and infrastructure expenditure, will be critical to construction activity recovery, especially over the forecast period of 2021-2026. Funding models for mega infrastructure projects are also essential to support non-residential and infrastructure construction activities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Construction Collaboration Solutions Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis-Construction Collaboration Solutions Market
- Construction Collaboration Solutions Market-Scope of Analysis
- Market Definition and Segmentation
- Construction Collaboration Solutions Market-Activities Supported
- Construction Collaboration Solutions Market-Benefits of SaaS
- Construction Sector Snapshot
- Growth Drivers for the Construction Collaboration Solutions Market
- Growth Drivers Analysis for the Construction Collaboration Solutions Market
- Growth Restraints for the Construction Collaboration Solutions Market
- Growth Restraints Analysis for the Construction Collaboration Solutions Market
- SaaS Construction Collaboration Solutions-Revenue Forecast
- SaaS Construction Collaboration Solutions-Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Market Trends-Deployment Models
- Market Trends-End Users
- Market Trends-Distribution Channels
- Market Trends-Regions
- Market Trends-Construction Value Chain
- Construction Collaboration Solutions Market-Competitive Environment
- Construction Collaboration Solutions Market-Mergers and Acquisitions
- Competitive Dynamics
- Technology Trends-Solution Features
- Technology Trends-Impact on Construction Collaboration Solutions
- Technology Trends-Innovation Example of AI
3. Growth Opportunity Universe-Construction Collaboration Solutions Market
- Growth Opportunity 1: Platform Offering for True Collaboration, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 2: Demonstration of Enterprise-wide Benefits to Promote Collaboration Solutions Adoption, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 3: Capitalizing on Next-generation Digital Transformation Tools to Enhance Collaboration Solutions, 2020
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a5sl38
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210628005604/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/28/2021 11:00 AM/DISC: 06/28/2021 11:02 AM