Global Land Survey Equipment Industry (2020 to 2027) - Increase in Number of Satellites Opens up New Growth Avenues - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 27, 2021--
The “Land Survey Equipment - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Land Survey Equipment estimated at US$6.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$10.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
GNSS Systems, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.5% CAGR and reach US$3.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Total Stations & Theodolites segment is readjusted to a revised 6.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.9% CAGR
The Land Survey Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.8 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 9.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.5% and 5.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.1% CAGR.
3D Laser Scanners Segment to Record 6.1% CAGR
In the global 3D Laser Scanners segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$500.6 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$731.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.4 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 7.3% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured):
- Changzhou Dadi Surveying Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Kolida Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Hexagon AB
- Hi-Target Surveying Instrument Co., Ltd.
- South Surveying & Mapping Instruments Co. Ltd
- Suzhou FOIF Co., Ltd.
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- The Need for Faster and Accurate Survey Results Drives Demand for Advanced Land Survey Equipment
- Leading Manufacturers of Surveying Equipment: A Review
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Fast-Paced Urbanization, Focus on Smart Cities Development and Intensifying Construction Activity in Developing Economies to Fuel Demand for Land Survey Equipment
- Surveying in Mining Industry: A Glance at Technologies and Equipment Used for Surveying
- Construction Surveying Equipment Market: An Overview
- Total Station & Theodolites: Rising Prominence in Land Surveying
- GNSS Evolves into Efficient tool for Mapping and Surveying
- Increase in Number of Satellites and Upcoming 5G Network Technology to Open Up New Growth Avenues for Land Survey Equipment Market
- Growing Demand for 3D Laser Scanners for Land Surveying Application
- Commercial Drones and UAVS: Transforming the Land Surveying Market
- New Technologies Set to Transform Surveying World
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- What is Land Surveying?
- Equipment Used for Land Surveying
- A Glance at Land Survey Equipment
- Old and New Surveying Equipment
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Drones Transforming the Mapping and Surveying Industry in India
- Maharashtra Government to Use Drones for Major Land Survey Initiative
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9hfnm1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211027005977/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/27/2021 02:12 PM/DISC: 10/27/2021 02:13 PM