Worldwide Carrier Rocket Industry to 2030 - Escalating Demand for Reusable Rockets Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 11, 2021--
The “Carrier Rocket Market by Payload Type, Payload Carrying Capacity, Range and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A carrier rocket is a rocket-propelled vehicle used to carry a payload from Earth’s surface to space, usually to Earth orbit or beyond. A launch system includes the launch vehicle, launch pad, vehicle assembly and fueling systems, range safety, and other related infrastructure. Launchpad are utilized to launch the carrier rocket which can be located on land, on a fixed ocean platform, on a mobile ocean platform, and on a submarine. Launch vehicles can also be launched from the air.
The carrier rocket is loaded up with payload and begins its journey from a location on Earth. The rocket must move vertically to exit the atmosphere and horizontally to avoid re-entering the atmosphere in order to reach orbit. The requisite velocity varies depending on the orbit, but it is usually quite high when compared to conventional velocities. Various performance levels are provided by launch vehicles. For instance, a satellite destined for Geostationary Orbit (GEO) can be launched straight into Geostationary Orbit (GEO) or to a Geostationary Transfer Orbit (GTO).
The carrier rocket market is segmented into payload type, payload carrying capacity, range and end-user. By payload type, the carrier rocket market has been segmented into cargo, satellite, and others. By payload carrying capacity, the carrier rocket market has been segmented into less than 4 tons, 4 tons to 8 tons, and above 8 tons. By range, the carrier rocket market has been segmented into LEO, MEO, GEO, and others. By end user, the carrier rocket market has been categorized into government, and commercial. Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global carrier rocket market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall carrier rocket market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global carrier rocket market with detailed impact analysis.
- The current carrier rocket market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to benchmark financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Increase in demand for small satellites for earth observation services
- Increasing Number of Space Expeditions
- High Cost Involved in the Development of Carrier Rocket
- High complexity and requirement of periodic maintenance of rockets
- Escalating demand for reusable rockets
- Development of hybrid rocket fuel
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- IHI Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Rocket Lab USA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h6a3zx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211011005472/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/11/2021 10:11 AM/DISC: 10/11/2021 10:11 AM