2021 Report on the Brisbane City Sports Landscape - Sport Profiles, Events and Sponsorships - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 15, 2021--
The “Brisbane City Sport Landscape - Analysing City’s Sport Profile, Events and Sponsorships” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This city profile analyses the sporting landscape of Queensland’s capital city Brisbane, while also looking at the major teams and sponsorship deals within the city’s sport market. This analysis also uncovers sponsorship trends with Brisbane’s sport market, as well as looking ahead to the city’s role as host in major international sporting events, with Brisbane set to welcome the Olympic Games in 2032. This city profile will also consider some of the key tourism metrics for Brisbane and provide an understanding of its place within Australia’s wider sporting market.
In a sport obsessed culture, Brisbane boasts a wide variety of professional sport teams, providing its citizens and sport tourists with professional sport all year round in the AFL, BBL, NRL, NBL, Super Rugby and Super Netball domestic competitions, as well as complimenting this with annual international sporting fixtures, most often held at the Gabba or Suncorp Stadium. Key features of Brisbane’s sport market is the high density of Japanese car manufacturers who see the value in investing in the city’s sport properties, as well as the high volume of sponsorship deals through public institutions and services, such as universities, regional and state-wide governments.
- Brisbane Broncos
- Brisbane Heat
- Cricket Australia
- Queensland Reds
- Queensland Firebirds
- Queensland Bulls
- Brisbane Roar
- Brisbane Lions
- Brisbane is set to be the host of the 2032 Summer Olympic Games, having been awarded the hosting rights by the IOC in 2021.
- The city has seen growth in its number of international visitors in recent years with both average tourist spend, and number of overnight stays increasing in the years leading up to the pandemic.
- The city will be hoping for a strong rebound in this sector in the years that approach the Games, so that the burden on public finances is lessened as the government prepares for a multibillion dollar investment into Brisbane’s transport infrastructure.
- This city profile provides an overview of Brisbane’s sporting landscape as well as an analysis of the city’s infrastructure and ability to host large scale participation events.
- Data surrounding venue partnerships and the city’s largest deals are included to provide an understanding of the biggest players within Brisbane’s sporting ecosystem.
Reasons to Buy
- Uncover the decision making behind Brisbane’s biggest sponsorship deals.
- Understand the infrastructure behind Brisbane tourism, and how this impacts its ability to host large scale sporting events
- Overview of the biggest sporting sides and venues in Brisbane
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Information and Background
3. Event Landscape
4. Sponsorship Landscape
5. Key Venues
6. Future Bids
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lna17e
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211115005960/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA AUSTRALIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER SPORTS SPORTS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/15/2021 10:51 AM/DISC: 11/15/2021 10:51 AM