Worldwide Barcode Scanner Industry to 2026 - Featuring Bluebird, Cognex and Honeywell International Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 2, 2021--
The “Barcode Scanner Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global barcode scanner market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2021-2026.
- Bluebird Corporation
- Cognex Corporation
- Datalogic S.p.A (Hydra S.p.A)
- DENSO Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- JC Square (GMO Hosting & Security Inc.)
- SATO Holdings Corporation
- Scandit AG
- Toshiba TEC Corporation
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
Barcode scanners, also known as barcode readers and point-of-sale scanners, are handheld or stationary hardware devices that are used for reading and recording the information of a barcode. These scanners have sensors for capturing barcodes and decoding relevant information, and cables for maintaining a stable connection with computer systems. Barcode scanners are extensively utilized in warehouse management as they assist in providing a real-time overview of different products that are stored in the warehouse. Some of the commonly used types of barcode scanners are laser scanner, camera-based scanner, charge-coupled device (CCD) scanner, laser scanner and pen wand, which are available in the market depending on the requirement of the user.
Retailers across the globe are adopting barcode scanners for the hassle-free recording of supplies and commodities. Barcode scanners aid in recording information, such as product count, date of manufacturing, date of supply to the retailer and selling price, which are printed on the packaging of the product in the form of a barcode. These devices are also gaining traction in the healthcare industry for managing medical records and medications of patients. In line with this, the growing healthcare industry is also offering lucrative opportunities for market expansion. Furthermore, these scanners help in increasing the efficiency of the recorded data by minimizing human errors in recording and managing the information online. This, along with the introduction of two-dimensional (2D) barcodes, such as quick response (QR) code and data matrix, is expanding the product application across various end use industries, including travel and tourism, media, and entertainment.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global barcode scanner market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global barcode scanner market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the scanner type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global barcode scanner market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Barcode Scanner Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product
7 Market Breakup by Type
8 Market Breakup by Scanner Type
9 Market Breakup by Technology
10 Market Breakup by Component
11 Market Breakup by End-Use Sector
12 Market Breakup by Region
13 SWOT Analysis
14 Value Chain Analysis
15 Porters Five Forces Analysis
16 Price Indicators
17 Competitive Landscape
17.1 Market Structure
17.2 Key Players
17.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9gfmfz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210902005525/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/02/2021 09:59 AM/DISC: 09/02/2021 09:59 AM