Insights on the Learning Management System Global Market to 2029 - Rise in Demand for Learning Through Gamification Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2021--
The “Learning Management System Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2021 To 2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Learning management system market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 24.11% in the forecasted period of 2021 to 2029.
Due to rising adoption of digital learning incorporates and academics, emphasizing on continuous learning and merging of learners and trainers are the key drivers which accelerate the market of learning management system, globally. Learning management system is a software application that assists in documentation, administration, reporting, tracking, and also to deliver electronic educational technology course also termed as e-learning. Learning management system is being used by the schools, universities, education institution and even corporate are also using such system to train their employees. Rising emphasis of the continuous learning with more practical approach is increasing huge demand for the learning management system in the global market. Various companies such as Google, oracle and many more have their learning management system to cater the global market.
Adoption of Cloud Remains a Key Impacting Factor
In recent years, consumers share in cloud services not only for business purposes but also for training purposes was increased significantly. In 2020, more than 87% of the consumers have migrated to cloud based learning management system, as compared to on premises learning management system which accounts to only 13%. Moreover, the growing spending on PaaS and SaaS portion of Cloud hardware and infrastructure software’s are reached $32 billion by 2020 from $8 billion in 2015. The growing demand for the cloud is boosting the growth in the global cloud based learning system. The cloud based learning management system is growing with a CAGR of 24.59% during the forecasted period 2021-2029.
Increase in Acceptance of Online Courses is to Remain as Key Market Booster
The shifting trend of providing conventional courses on online platform is attributing towards the growth of the learning management system market in the higher education segment. Learning management systems is being significantly deployed in higher education institutions as the institutes are witnessing growing enrollments for online distance learning courses which results into higher demand for online courses across the globe. The growing number of enrollments for online courses has extended the scope for the learning management system in higher education system. LMS is essential to properly organize content, sections, courses, students, faculty and grades. Although numerous formats of eLearning are present, amongst them three formats were categorized based on proportion of content delivery online and delivery modes comprising: complete online course, web-facilitated courses and blended course. The higher education segment is the revenue generator segment in the global market due to rising enrollment in the online and distance learning courses. The higher education market is growing with a CAGR of 25.9% during the forecasted period 2021 to 2029.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key market segments in current scenario and in the future by product categories?
- What are the key market segments in current scenario and in the future by regions?
- What is the key impact of Covid-19 over market revenues and market determinants in the global learning management system market?
- What are the primary and secondary macro and micro factors influencing the market growth currently and during the forecast period?
What are the primary and secondary macro and micro factors deterring the market growth currently and during the forecast period?
- How to overcome the current market challenges and leverage the opportunities in each of the market segment?
- Who are the key players in the operational predictive maintenance market and what are their key product categories and strategies?
- What are the key strategies - mergers/acquisitions/R&D/strategic partnerships etc that companies are deploying to enhance market revenues and growth?
- Increasing Adoption among institutions
- Emphasis on Continuous Learning
- Rise in Adoption of Digital Learning
- Feasibility Option for End Users in Personalization, Customization and in Home Content Authoring
- Lack of Combination of Learning Management System with User’s System and Compliance Norms
- Highly Development of Online Based Learning Management Systems Reduced The Market in Developing Region.
- Rise in Demand for Learning through Gamification
- Growing Cloud Adoption among Organizations
- Lack of Skilled Subject Matter Personnel
- Getting Low after Sales Technical Support
- Cornerstone OnDemand
- D2L Corporation
- Adobe Systems US)
- SAP SE
- Pearson PLC
- McGraw Hill
- SumTotal Systems LLC
- Absorb Software LLC
- iSpring Solutions Inc.
- Latitude CG LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u1l1yc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210830005411/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE OTHER EDUCATION CONTINUING INTERNET
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/30/2021 10:36 AM/DISC: 08/30/2021 10:36 AM