Nominations Extended for the Digital Revolution Awards 2022
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 4, 2021--
Tenth Revolution Group announced today that it has extended the nomination deadline for the Digital Revolution Awards 2022 until Friday, October 29, 2021. The extension offers additional opportunities for those in the global cloud ecosystem to submit nominations and help celebrate individuals and organizations doing great work in the industry.
Founded in 2020 by cloud talent solutions firm Tenth Revolution Group, the awards aim to showcase the outstanding work being done across the cloud space. The inaugural Digital Revolution Awards took place in February 2021 and saw both cloud professionals and organizations commended for making a positive impact on the way we work, live and build our future using cloud technology.
This year, the awards will recognize cloud excellence across the following categories:
- Tech Star of the Year
- Outstanding Leader of the Year
- Tech for Good
- Diversity and Inclusion Employer of the Year
- Rapid Business Innovation Champion
- Excellence in Learning and Development
- Outstanding Contribution to the AWS Ecosystem
- Outstanding Contribution to the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Outstanding Contribution to the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Digital Transformation Project of the Year
- Cloud Technology Business of the Year
Nominations are open to the public; anyone may submit a nomination either for themselves, their own business or on behalf of someone else. Finalists will be announced on December 6, 2021, with winners revealed in a virtual awards ceremony on February 25, 2022.
This year’s panel of independent judges features cloud experts and innovators from across the global tech space, including:
- Roopesh Panchasra, Global Head of Executive Talent, Uber
- Tia Dubuisson, President and Co-Founder, Belle Fleur Technologies
- Michel Mayor, EMEA Salesforce Service Line Leader – SVP, Merkle
- Rowena Case, Channel Marketing Manager, Nutanix
- Ben McCarthy, Founder, SalesforceBen.com
- Wendy O’Keeffe, EVP and Managing Director, NEXTGEN
- Aaron Rees, Founder and Managing Director, Rebura
- Jeanne Cuff, Associate Director, ISG-One
- Vladimer Botsvadze, Speaker, Influencer, and Marketing Thought Leader
- Ben Gott, Practice Lead, Marketing Solutions EMEA, SVP, Merkle
- Richard Jones-Penny, AVP and Salesforce Lead UKI, Cognizant
- Gemma Blezard, CEO, The Architech Club
- Sarah Liu, Founder and Managing Director, The Dream Collective
- Magdalena Czubaszek, Senior Manager, Accenture
“We’re excited to see so much interest from our industry, looking to acknowledge their peers, colleagues, customers and others working in the cloud space. It’s clearly been a busy year!” said Kashif Naqshbandi, CMO at Tenth Revolution Group.
“I’m pleased to extend the deadline to allow for more nominations. There is so much growth, opportunity and innovation taking place in the cloud market today. And there are countless people and organizations out there doing outstanding work to push the boundaries of what’s achievable through cloud tech and make cloud tech a more inclusive place for technologists of all stripes to thrive in.
“I hope that the cloud community will seize the opportunity to recognize more of its exceptional work, because only through highlighting our successes and lifting each other up will we continue to inspire growth and innovation in our vital sector.”
ABOUT THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION AWARDS
The Digital Revolution Awards were founded by Tenth Revolution Group in an effort to showcase the exceptional work being done by both individuals and businesses in the global cloud space. The awards commend those making a difference to the way we work, the way we live, and the way we build our future through cloud technology.
The inaugural Digital Revolution Awards took place in 2021 and saw cloud professionals and organizations of all types acknowledged for their work across categories, including Tech Star of the Year, Rapid Business Innovation Champion, and Digital Transformation Project of the Year.
The awards also have a keen focus on promoting and commending contributions to the betterment of the cloud ecosystem, with awards for Diversity and Inclusion Employer of the Year, Tech for Good, and the Excellence in Learning and Development Award.
For more information, visit www.digitalrevolutionawards.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211004005597/en/
CONTACT: Media Enquiries:
T: +44 (0)191 338 7553
KEYWORD: NEW YORK UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE NETWORKS INTERNET
SOURCE: Tenth Revolution Group
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/04/2021 10:05 AM/DISC: 10/04/2021 10:06 AM