Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) Market Report 2021: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts, 2015-2020 & 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 5, 2021--
The “Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global endovascular aneurysm repair market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global endovascular aneurysm repair market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The EVAR treatment is comparatively safer than traditional procedures, as there is no need for performing surgery. As a result, this technique results in short hospital stays and quicker recovery.
Due to the prevalence of aneurysms, along with the growing geriatric population, endovascular treatment is increasingly being adopted by healthcare providers. This has further been supported by the rising awareness of the potential benefits of the procedure.
Also, governments across the globe are undertaking several programs to improve the cost structure and spread awareness about the availability of EVAR devices and treatment procedures among patients. In line with this, healthcare institutions are developing EVAR devices and technologies that offer faster recovery and fewer complications.
For instance, enhanced graft technologies have been created, which allow treatments with short landing zones and improve conformability to the artery curvature. These technologies have further helped in increasing the success rate of EVAR procedures.
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being
- Medtronic plc
- Cook Group Incorporated
- W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Bolton Medical Inc.
- Gamida Cell Ltd.
- JOTEC GmbH
- Getinge AB (Maquet)
- Shanghai MicroPort Medical (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Terumo Corporation
- Endologix Inc.
- Lombard Medical Limited
- Cardinal Health
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global endovascular aneurysm repair market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global endovascular aneurysm repair industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the indication?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gender?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the age?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
6 Market Breakup by Indication
6.1 Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
6.2 Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (TAA)
6.3 Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm (TAAA)
7 Market Breakup by Product
7.1 Percutaneous EVAR
7.2 Fenestrated EVAR
7.3 Aortic Stents and TAA Grafts
8 Market Breakup by Gender
9 Market Breakup by Age
10 Market Breakup by End-User
10.3 Ambulatory Surgical Centres
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g8nz10
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210705005142/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOSPITALS PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/05/2021 07:49 AM/DISC: 07/05/2021 07:49 AM