Insights on the Controlled-Release Fertilizers Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Agrium, AgroBridge and ATS Group Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2021--
The “Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market Research Report by Crop, by Method, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market size was estimated at USD 1,628.66 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,700.04 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 4.72% to reach USD 2,147.98 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market?
- Rising demand for highly efficient fertilizers globally
- Increasing need for high-value crops coupled with favorable government regulations
- Growing application of fertilizers with rising environmental concerns across the world
- Insufficient management and decreased adoption of controlled release fertilizers
- Ongoing product innovations in controlled-release technology
- Surge in crop specific nutrient management via precision farming
- Availability of counterfeit and less efficient products
- AGLUKON Spezialduenger GmbH & Co. KG
- Agrium Inc.
- ATS Group
- Compo Expert
- Greenfeed Agro Sdn. Bhd
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- Helena Chemical Company
- Israel Chemicals Limited
- Jcam Agri.
- Koch Industries
- Yara International ASA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ufdpad
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210830005324/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS AGRICULTURE NATURAL RESOURCES MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/30/2021 07:54 AM/DISC: 08/30/2021 07:54 AM