Electric Two-Wheeler Market Report 2021 - Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2015-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 27, 2021--
The “Electric Two-Wheeler Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global electric two-wheeler market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during 2021-2026.
Electric two-wheelers, primarily comprising of scooters/mopeds and motorcycles, operate with the help of battery-based electric motors. These vehicles have gained popularity as an eco-friendly alternative to gasoline-powered vehicles owing to their zero carbon emissions.
The global electric two-wheeler market is majorly driven by the growing environmental concerns towards increasing pollution levels from fuel-based automobiles. In addition to this, the high depletion rate of fossil fuels, such as diesel, petrol, etc., coupled with the rising fuel rates have also augmented the demand for electric vehicles. The growing consumer awareness towards several economic and ecological benefits of electric vehicles have also catalyzed the market growth.
The introduction of various government initiatives and awareness programs for curbing the rising CO2 emission levels has provided strong growth opportunities to the market. Moreover, electric two-wheeler fleets are increasingly being used by courier and e commerce delivery companies, for providing postal and delivery services, thereby increasing the market penetration.
Furthermore, increasing installation of electric vehicle charging stations in several commercial places, such as shopping malls, educational institutes, etc., has also catalyzed the market growth. Some of the other key factors driving the market include technological advancements, increasing affordability, improving supply chains, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global electric two-wheelers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the global electric two-wheeler market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the battery type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the voltage type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the peak power?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the battery technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the motor placement?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the global electric two-wheelers market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being
- AIMA Technology Co. Ltd.
- Ampere Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- BMW AG
- Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
- GOVECS AG
- Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra GenZe
- Terra Motors Corporation
- Vmoto Limited
- Yadea Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Zero Motorcycles
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Electric Scooter/Moped
- Electric Motorcycle
Breakup by Battery Type:
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Breakup by Voltage Type:
- < 48V
Breakup by Peak Power:
- < 3 kW
- 3-6 kW
- 7-10 kW
- >10 kW
Breakup by Battery Technology:
Breakup by Motor Placement:
- Hub Type
- Chassis Mounted
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/id10tn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210827005259/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MOTORCYCLES AUTOMOTIVE ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/27/2021 09:49 AM/DISC: 08/27/2021 09:49 AM