Insights on the Carbon-Carbon Composites Global Market to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 2, 2021--
The “Carbon-Carbon Composites Market Research Report by Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Carbon-Carbon Composites Market size was estimated at USD 4,876.27 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 5,465.92 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 12.43% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 9,849.13 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Carbon-Carbon Composites Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Carbon-Carbon Composites Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Carbon-Carbon Composites Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Carbon-Carbon Composites Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Carbon-Carbon Composites Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Carbon-Carbon Composites Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Carbon-Carbon Composites Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Carbon-Carbon Composites Market?
- Use of C/C composites in the high-performance military and the commercial aircraft
- Increasing demand for carbon fiber in the aerospace & defense industry
- Research and development of new C/C composites
- Stimulation by government taxes and laws
- High cost of advanced composites
- Competition for C/C composites from hybrid lightweight material mixes
- Cost savings in material and production costs
- Evolving application in automotive and energy sector
- Producing low-cost advanced C/C composites
- Recycling responsibilities
- Americarb, Inc.
- Baimtec Material Co., Ltd.
- Bay Composites, Inc.
- Beijing Great Wall Co.,Ltd
- Carbon Composites, Inc.
- Carbone Lorraine Composants
- Cytec Solvay Group
- Epsilon Composite
- GrafTech International Ltd.
- Haoshi Carbon
- Hexcel Corporation
- Mersen S.A.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co., Ltd.
- Moldex Composites Pvt Ltd
- Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Plasan Carbon Composites
- SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG
- SGL Carbon SE
- TEIJIN LIMITED
- Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Toyo Tanso Co., Ltd.
- Xi’an Chaoma Technology Co., Ltd.
- ZHONGFU SHENYING CARBON FIBER CO.,LTD.
- ZOLTEK Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m99yow
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210702005245/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/02/2021 09:21 AM/DISC: 07/02/2021 09:21 AM