C4ISR Market by Solution, Platform, Application, End-user, Installation and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 31, 2021--
The “C4ISR Market by Solution (Hardware, Application Software & Services), Platform (Airborne, Land, Naval, Space), Application, End User (Defence & Space, Homeland Security, Commercial), Installation, and Region - Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The C4ISR market is projected to grow from USD 119.9 billion in 2021 to USD 147.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2026.
The services segment of the market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2021-2026.
The demand for enhance armored forces operational efficiency, increasing need to support life extension programs of C4ISR systems and increasing use of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) in battle management and planning in turn driving the growth of C4ISR market.
Based on application, the Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) segment of application is expected to lead the C4ISR market from 2021 to 2026.
Over the past few years, there has been an explosion of activity in the advancement of ISR technology for mission critical data. In September 2020, Lockheed Martin develops signals intelligence capabilities for the Distributed Common Ground System, the Air Force’s intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) system by using agile development.
The North America region is estimated to account for the largest share of C4ISR market in 2021.
Based on region, North America is expected to lead the C4ISR market from 2021 to 2026. The US is the largest market share for C4ISR in North America. The increasing investment on C4ISR systems to enhance defense and surveillance capabilities of the armed forces, modernization existing military platforms, critical infrastructure and law enforcement agencies are increasingly using C4ISR systems are key factors expected to drive the C4ISR market in North America.
Prominent players from this region include Northrop Grumman (US), Raytheon Technologies(US), Lockheed Martin (US), and others.
- Need for Enhanced Integrated Situational Awareness (Sa) to Support Decision Making
- Increasing Need for Interoperability Between Security Devices/Technologies
- Use of Space-Based C4 Infrastructure for Enhanced Connectivity and Mission Support
- Increased Use of Ai to Assist Decision Making
- Cloud Computing and Data Storage Solutions for C4I
- Growing Focus on Advanced C4ISR Capabilities
- Increasing Modernization of Existing Defense Capabilities
- Growing Demand for Devices Supporting 5G Technology for High-Speed Data Transfer
- Rising Military Focus on Wireless Connectivity and Technologies
- High Development and Maintenance Costs of C4 Systems
- Threats from Cyberattacks
- Regulatory Obstacles Related to Arms Transfers
- Demand for Integrated Command and Control Systems in Transportation, Healthcare, and Law Enforcement
- Integration of Satellite-Based Geospatial Analytical Tools with C4 Systems
- Integration of Electronic Warfare (Ew) Protection Systems in C4 Systems
- Incorporation of Satellite-Based Geospatial Analytical and Gis Tools and Solutions
- Increasing Requirement for C4ISR Systems and Technologies
- Assurance of Quality and Accuracy of Information Received
- Integration of C4ISR Systems Used by Different Military Arms for Increasing Interoperability
- Inability of Existing Ew Systems to Address Diverse Threats
- Data Storage and Analysis
- Asymmetrical Warfare
- BAE Systems
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Collins Aerospace
- Cubic Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L3Harris Technologies
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- Lig Nex1
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mag Aerospace
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon Technologies
- Saab Ab
- Systematic A/S
- TSG IT Advanced Systems Ltd.
- Ultra Electronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fl9li8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210831005691/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER DEFENSE DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/31/2021 10:07 AM/DISC: 08/31/2021 10:07 AM