nVent to Showcase Comprehensive Liquid Cooling Portfolio at SC21, Featuring Solutions to Maintain Uptime and Maximize IT Equipment Performance
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2021--
nVent Electric plc (NYSE: NVT) (“nVent”), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will showcase its full range of air and liquid cooling solutions for data center, hyperscale and edge computing applications at Super Computing 2021: The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking Storage and Analysis. The event will take place Nov. 15-18, at the America’s Center Convention Complex in St. Louis, Mo. Attendees can visit booth #1515 to see nVent’s cooling and other solutions in its comprehensive enclosure protection portfolio.
“In today’s more electrified and connected world, the heat density of equipment in high-performance data centers continues to drive the needs for more efficient and effective cooling technologies,” said Marc Caiola, nVent senior director, data center and networking solutions. “Maintaining high availability at minimal operational costs is the universal goal of data center operators globally – and one of their biggest challenges. To help ensure our customers can maximize performance and uptime, nVent has built one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios of advanced cooling solutions to protect physical IT equipment – from outside the rack all the way to the chip – in virtually any application. SC2021 marks the first time we will showcase all these solutions in one place.”
In its exhibition “Trusted Data Center Infrastructure Solutions for a Connected World,” nVent will feature:
- Liquid cooling – Liquid cooling has become the new standard for scalable, energy-efficient deployments. To meet the unique needs of customers, nVent offers a comprehensive range of standard and customized air, indirect and direct water-cooling solutions to protect IT assets, whether for smaller decentralized edge computing, harsh environments or large data center installations. The product portfolio includes:
- Air-to-liquid, liquid-to-air and liquid-to-liquid cooling
- Rack/row coolant distribution units (CDU)
- Rack and secondary fluid manifolds, as well as hose assemblies
- Immersion cooling
- Server racks – To meet the needs of demanding conditions in IT infrastructures, nVent racks connect and protect IT assets, and meet complex requirements for loading capacity, cable management and security.
- Intelligent PDUs – Rack power distribution and monitoring systems are among the most important elements in any server cabinet. nVent offers a wide range of power distribution solutions that can be easily combined with one another, including iPDUs with measurement and remote monitoring of energy consumption.
- Monitoring and sensors – To pinpoint water and fuel leaks quickly and accurately, nVent offers a range of alarm modules, sensing cables and probes to protect data center infrastructures.
- Electronic access control – To increase visibility and reduce operational costs, adding electronic access control to cooling systems can help data center operators address issues before any mission-critical components are damaged. This also helps improve maintenance efficiency.
To see nVent’s full range of cooling solutions, please visit booth #1515. Get more information about nVent’s complete and innovative thermal management solutions to meet equipment protection needs on the nVent website.
nVent is a leading global provider of electrical connection and protection solutions. We believe our inventive electrical solutions enable safer systems and ensure a more secure world. We design, manufacture, market, install and service high performance products and solutions that connect and protect some of the world’s most sensitive equipment, buildings and critical processes. We offer a comprehensive range of enclosures, electrical connections and fastening and thermal management solutions across industry-leading brands that are recognized globally for quality, reliability and innovation. Our principal office is in London and our management office in the United States is in Minneapolis. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Learn more at www.nvent.com.
nVent, CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER are trademarks owned or licensed by nVent Services GmbH or its affiliates.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211112005382/en/
CONTACT: Aaron Craig
Global Marketing Leader
KEYWORD: MINNESOTA OHIO EUROPE UNITED STATES UNITED KINGDOM NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MOBILE/WIRELESS NETWORKS INTERNET HARDWARE DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY ENGINEERING BUILDING SYSTEMS OTHER TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: nVent Electric plc
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/12/2021 08:00 AM/DISC: 11/12/2021 08:00 AM