Global Online Investment Platform Market (2021 to 2028) - by Component, Solution Type, Deployment Type, End-use and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 22, 2021--
The “Online Investment Platform Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Component, By Solution Type, Deployment Type, By End Use, And By Region, Forecast To 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global online investment platform market size is expected to reach USD 4,995.4 Million in 2028, and register a CAGR of 19.7% during the forecast period.
Increasing number of High-Net-Worth Individual (HNWI) in various countries across the globe, growing use of crypto currency, and increasing need for digital wealth management are factors driving market growth
Advantages of online investment platform such as easy tracking of investments, and hassle free exploration of new investment opportunities as per convenience, without the need to visit investment firms are factors expected to boost adoption of online investment platforms. Increasing initiatives of government in various countries to promote digitalization, and need for a platform that helps investors to manage funds and investment risks, and measure performance of fund investments using analytic capabilities of the investment platform are key factors driving growth of the global online investment platform market.
Possibilities of technical glitches, concerns regarding security, and reluctance to use new solutions instead of old traditional methods are major factors hampering market growth to some extent.
- SS&C Technologies Inc.
- Fiserv Inc.
- Temenos AG
- InvestEdge Inc.
- Calypso Technology Inc.
- Miles Software
- Profile Software
- PROFIDATA GROUP
- GlobalData Plc.
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- Among the component segments, the platform segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 57.5% in the global online investment platform market in 2020.
- Among the solution segments, the portfolio management segment accounted for significantly higher revenue share in 2020.
- Among the end use segments, the investment management firms segment accounted for significantly high revenue share in the global online investment platform market in 2020. These firms use online platforms to operate simulations and manage risks associated with investments.
- The North America market accounted for major revenue share in 2020, due to presence of large number of solution providers, well-established Fin-Tech industry, and inclination towards using high-end technologies such as Blockchain by firms in the region.
- The Asia Pacific market size was USD 266.6 Million in 2020, and is expected to account for significantly high revenue share over the forecast period, owing to rapid digitization, and gradually increasing number of High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWI) in countries in the region.
Reasons to Buy the Report
- A robust analysis and estimation of the Online Investment Platform Market with four levels of quality check - in-house database, expert interviews, governmental regulation, and a forecast specifically done through time series analysis
- A holistic competitive landscape of all the major players in the Online Investment Platform Market. The report covers their market shares, strategic initiatives, new product launches, R&D expenditure, M&As, Joint ventures, expansionary plans, product wise metric space analysis and key developments
- Go-to-market strategies specifically formulated in line with location analysis which takes into the factors such as government regulations, supplier mapping, supply chain obstacles, and feedback from local vendors
- Most deep dive segmental bifurcation available currently in the market. Our stellar methodology helps us understand the overall gamut of the supply chain and will help you explain the current market dynamics
- Special focus given on vendor landscape, supplier portfolio, customer mapping, production capacity, and yearly capacity utilization
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising High-Net-Worth Individual (HNWI) globally
3.2. Increased adoption of crypto currency worldwide
3.3. Blockchain for digital payments and wealth management
Chapter 4. Online Investment platform market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Industrial Outlook
4.2. Market indicators analysis
4.2.1. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increased adoption of digital platforms for wealth and investment management
184.108.40.206. Need to comply with stringent regulatory compliance
220.127.116.11. Technological advancements in the FinTech industry
4.2.2. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of skilled professionals required for operating these systems.
22.214.171.124. Reluctant to implement new technology due to heavy dependency on traditional methods
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.6. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Online Investment platform market By Component Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Online Investment platform market By Solution Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Online Investment platform market By Deployment Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Online Investment platform market By End-User Insights & Trends
Chapter 9. Online Investment platform market By Regional Outlook
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Market Revenue Share By Online Investment platform Providers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Market positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p6tymh
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211122006409/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE FINANCE INTERNET
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/22/2021 11:01 AM/DISC: 11/22/2021 11:02 AM