Global Green Hydrogen Market Research and Analysis 2021-2027, By Technology and Application - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2021--
The “Global Green Hydrogen Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Technology (Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE), Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM), Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE)), By Application (Transportation Fuel, Power Generation, Other), Forecast Period 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global green hydrogen market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period (2021-2027).
The growing inclination towards sustainable sources of energy for power generation and transportation fuel is a key factor driving the growth of the global green hydrogen market. However, the high cost of its plant setup is likely to hinder its market growth during the forecast period.
The growing investment in green hydrogen projects to promote development of renewable sources of energy is likely to offer potential opportunity to the growth of the global green hydrogen market.
The global green hydrogen market is segmented based on technology and application. Based on technology, the market is segmented into Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE), Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM), and Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE). SOECs have possible application in fuel production, carbon dioxide recycling, and chemicals synthesis. Therefore, SOE is expected to exhibit considerable growth during the forecast period. Based on application, the market is segmented into transportation fuel, power generation, and others.
Geographically, the global green hydrogen market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Europe is anticipated to have a significant market share in the global market. The growth of the region is being primarily driven by the presence of green hydrogen projects across the region. Asia-Pacific is estimated to have considerable growth in the global market during the forecast period. Presence of cohesive government initiatives is likely to drive the growth of the regional market.
The key players that are contributing significantly to the growth of the global green hydrogen market include Haldor Topsoe A/S, Ballard Power Systems Inc., CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Man Energy Solutions SE, and others.
These companies are making continuous investments in R&D to make progress in producing technologically advanced green hydrogen. Mergers & acquisitions, geographical expansion, production capacity expansion, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the key strategies adopted by the market players to remain competitive in the market place.
- Global Green Hydrogen Market Research And Analysis By Technology
- Global Green Hydrogen Market Research And Analysis By Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global green hydrogen market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global green hydrogen market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global green hydrogen market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- Engie SA
- ERGOSUP (Electrolyseur Sous Pression)
- Green Hydrogen Systems A/S
- Haldor Topsoe A/S
- Hiringa Energy Ltd.
- Hydrogenics (Cummins Inc.)
- ITM Power Group
- Linde plc
- Loop Energy Inc.
- Man Energy Solutions SE
- MCPHY Energy SAS
- NEL Hydrogen AS
- Plug Power Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Solena Group Inc. (Global Plasma Systems)
- Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corp.
- Uniper SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9c5ijg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211222005454/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/22/2021 11:52 AM/DISC: 12/22/2021 11:52 AM