Global Adaptive Learning Markets 2021-2026 - Increasing Demand for Gamification in Adaptive Learning to Provide Opportunities for Vendors - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 26, 2021--
The “Global Adaptive Learning Market (2021-2026) by Application, Component, Deployment Mode, End-user, Model, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Adaptive Learning Market is estimated to be USD 2.4 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5.95 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 20%.
Significant factors driving the growth of the adaptive learning market include the rising demand for advanced and innovative eLearning software & solutions, demand for personalized learning, and government initiatives for adaptive learning solutions.
An adaptive learning tool uses advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence(AI), Virtual Reality (VR), and Augmented Reality (AR), etc. which enhance the capabilities of the software and make it more easily understandable by the students, thus generating interest in learning.
This will help in driving the growth of the market. The shutdown of schools and educational institutes during the Covid-19 pandemic has also boosted the market as it creates demand for more innovative educational models, especially Adaptive learning solutions.
However, low-end user motivation and engagement to adopt adaptive learning solutions is likely to hamper the market. Complexities associated with the software like a time consuming and high cost associated with the software may hamper the growth of the Global Adaptive Learning Market.
- Rising Demand for Personalized Learning
- Need for Advanced and Innovative E-Learning Software
- Government Initiatives for Adaptive Learning Solutions
- Low-End User Motivation and Engagement to Adopt Adaptive Learning Solutions
- Complexities Associated with The Software like Time-Consuming and High Cost
- Increasing Demand for Gamification in Adaptive Learning to Provide Opportunities for Adaptive Learning Vendors
- Boosting The Use of Blended Learning Technology
- Growing Use of Cloud Computing Among Organizations and Educational Institutes to Motivate Learners to Adopt Web-Based Adaptive
- Lack of Skilled Trainers and Instructors
- High Cost of Producing Elearning Content
Global Adaptive Learning Market, By Application
- EdTech Companies
- Educational Institutions
- Corporate Sectors
Global Adaptive Learning Market, By Component
- Professional Services
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
Global Adaptive Learning Market, By Deployment Mode
Global Adaptive Learning Market, By End User
- K - 12
- Higher Education
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Adaptive Learning Market, By Model
- Big Data
- Virtual Learning Model
- Curriculum Associates
- John Wiley & Sons
- ScootPad Corporation
- DreamBox Learning
- Fulcrum Labs
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Imagine Learning
- Area9 Lyceum
- D2L Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1in6oc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210826005469/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER EDUCATION EDUCATION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/26/2021 08:35 AM/DISC: 08/26/2021 08:36 AM