Global Green Ammonia Market (2021 to 2027) - Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 26, 2021--
The “Green Ammonia Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global green ammonia market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global green ammonia market to grow with a CAGR of 47% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on green ammonia market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on green ammonia market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global green ammonia market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global green ammonia market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global green ammonia market is segmented on the basis of technology, and end user.
The Global Green Ammonia Market by Technology
- Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE)
- Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM)
- Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE)
The Global Green Ammonia Market by End User
- Power Generation
- Industrial Feedstock
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the green ammonia market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the green ammonia market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global green ammonia market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing shift towards environment friendly products and services
- Rise in the demand for efficient energy storage alternatives
- Higher initial capital to setup green ammonia plants
- Growing interest in carbon capturing
- Siemens AG
- Maire Tecnimont SpA
- Nanjing Kapsom Engineering Limited
- MAN Energy Solutions
- ITM Power
- Nel Hydrogen Solutions
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Yara International ASA
- Haldor Topsoe A/S
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dbf77e
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210826005588/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS ENERGY OTHER ENERGY MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/26/2021 11:20 AM/DISC: 08/26/2021 11:21 AM