Top 25 Internet of Things (IoT) Startups - Look at Companies With Potential to Reach a $1 Billion Valuation - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 6, 2022--
The “Future Internet of Things (IoT) Unicorns” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyzes the top 25 IoT startups from the “the publisher Startup Scorecard” that has the potential to become unicorns (valuation more than US$1bn) based on the publisher’s Unicorn Prediction Model. The model is based on a proprietary machine learning (ML) algorithm which analyzes millions of data points related to venture capital (VC) investment activity for startups and can predict future unicorns.
Strong tailwind with respect to IoT adoption for multiple applications by Startups is expected to disrupt several sectors in the future. Right from the sectors from industrial goods, retail, utilities, healthcare, agriculture, logistics to aviation, startups are offering IoT-enabled solutions ranging from connected cars, automated home, wearable technology to smart cities. A whole raft of innovative IoT startups with cutting-edge expertise spanning sectors are predicted to become tomorrow’s unicorns.
The report highlights potential unicorns in the IoT market ecosystem and covers insights on VC investments, stage of startups, IoT regional investment activity, job analytics, company filing trends, and patenting activity. Comprehensive view on innovative IoT startups with cutting-edge expertise spanning across sectors are predicted to become tomorrow’s unicorns.
- Based on the publisher’s proprietary ranking of 10,000 top startups, 40 IoT startups globally are short-listed, of which 25 IoT startups are predicted to become future unicorns based on the publisher’s proprietary Machine Learning Model. The 10,000 top startups are spread over 70 countries with the US accounting for half of them, followed by China. Critical sectors in the startup universe include TMT (55%), Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare (11%), Financial Services (7%), and Retailing (4%), followed by other sectors.
- Predicting Future IoT Unicorns by combining Startup Scorecard and Machine Learning model using 3 broad Patenting, Hiring and Investments trends in IoT Startups over the years. Unicorn Prediction came out to be true in recent years.
Reasons to Buy
- The Unicorns list offers early predictive intelligence and enables to spot tomorrow’s winners today.
- The model identifies venture funded companies which have the potential to become unicorns (a valuation of at least $1 billion) driven by the publisher’s proprietary machine learning algorithm which decodes millions of interactions between key deal attributes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. IoT Landscape
1.1 Key Markets
1.2 Value Chain Analysis
1.3 Tech Innovation Intensity Model
1.4 VC investment trends
1.5 IoT investment by stage of startups
1.6 IoT regional investment activity
1.7 IoT Patent Trends
1.8 IoT Hiring Trends
1.9 IoT Company Filing Analysis
1.10 Trending on Social Media
2. IoT Startups Predicted to be Unicorns
- Ghost Locomotion Inc.
- Fourkites Inc.
- Tulip Interfaces Inc.
- Ambiq Micro Inc.
- InfluxData Inc.
- Tile Inc.
- AiIoT Ltd.
- Finite State
- Foghorn Systems Inc.
- Blues Wireless
- MachineMetrics Inc.
- Evrythng Ltd.
- Sensoro Co. Ltd.
- Roambee Corporation
- Verdigris Technologies Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qsz694.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220106005834/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY INTERNET PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 01/06/2022 01:47 PM/DISC: 01/06/2022 01:47 PM