Global Security Orchestration Market (2021 to 2026) - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2021--
The “Security Orchestration Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The security orchestration market is expected to register a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026).
The implementation of security orchestration across various organizations can help manage security alerts and prevent severe cyber-attacks. As the sophistication level in cyber-attacks is increasing, security vendors are trying to develop better orchestration platforms to provide proactive and holistic security architecture to handle critical business applications.
- IBM Corporation
- Tufin Software Technologies Ltd
- DXC Technology Company
- Cisco System Inc.
- Swimlane LLC
- RSA Security LLC
- FireEye Inc.
- DFLabs SpA
- Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- Siemplify Ltd
- Accenture PLC
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Cyberbit Ltd
- Forescout Technologies Inc.
Key Market Trends
IT and Telecommunication Sector is Projected to Record Significant Growth
- As the IT sector is growing day by day, the network architecture and network complexity are also becoming denser in nature, due to which, organizations are continuously undertaking frequent changes to strengthen their network architecture according to business needs. To overcome these issues, organizations need a single security solution, which can easily adapt to the network changes and manage the network complexity through a single console.
- The security vendors across the telecom sector are trying to develop their orchestration platforms, in order to provide advanced security to the critical business applications, owing to the rise in cyber attacks across the emerging market.
- Moreover, with the proliferation of cloud computing and the data-on-demand generation across data centers, the technological environment has become highly critical, as many organizations are creating their business plans around the capabilities of IT premises. With the help of powerful security management suites, IT companies are able to orchestrate the automated security platform across application-centric solutions for managing complex policies across firewalls and related security infrastructure.
North America Accounts for the Largest Market Share
- North America dominates the security orchestration market, owing to the existence of a large number of prominent security orchestration vendors across the region, such as IBM Corporation, DXC Technology Company, Cisco System Inc., FireEye Inc., etc.
- Factors, such as the growing end-user industries, government expenditure toward critical and important infrastructure, and well-established R&D center, along with the demand for cutting-edge security technology across the region, are expected to drive the market growth.
- Industries, such as banking, healthcare, and government organizations, which hold databases of sensitive information, are the preferred targets for hackers. To safeguard such critical data, there is a need for robust intrusion protection and security solutions, along with suitable network security solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Trend of Automated Security Operation for Seamless Workflow
4.2.2 Need of Disparate Cybersecurity Technologies to Handle Network Complexity
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Awareness among Professionals
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 End-user Industry
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a6w7z3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210830005295/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/30/2021 07:02 AM/DISC: 08/30/2021 07:02 AM