Insights on the Flexible Packaging Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Amcor, Bemis Company and Coveris Holdings Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 3, 2021--
The “Flexible Packaging Market Research Report by End-User, by Material, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Flexible Packaging Market size was estimated at USD 152.57 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 159.92 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.15% to reach USD 206.29 Billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Flexible Packaging Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Flexible Packaging Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Flexible Packaging Market?
- Growing demand for packaging solutions across industries for enhanced protection, handling convenience, and packaging design
- Increasing demand for environment-friendly packaging material
- Emergence of bio-based and biodegradable films
- Concerns related to handling in specific applications and various recyclability issues
- Stringent regulations pertaining to use of packaging materials
- Shift in food service from frozen to map packaged products
- Adoption of specialty films and ease in the printing
- Increasing raw material prices and insufficient filling systems
- Aluflexpack AG
- Amcor PLC
- AR Packaging
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Berry Global, Inc
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
- C-P Flexible Packaging, Inc.
- Cellpack Packaging Gmbh
- Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V.
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Flextrus AB
- Goglio SpA
- Mondi Group
- PPC Flexible Packaging LLC
- ProAmpac LLC
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Sonoco Products Company
- Sudpack Verpackungen
- Uflex Ltd
- Wipak Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sxbt37
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210903005302/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PACKAGING OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/03/2021 10:10 AM/DISC: 09/03/2021 10:10 AM