Global Mobile and Wireless Backhaul Market (2021 to 2029) - Featuring Ericsson, Huawei Technologies and Nokia Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2021--
The “Mobile And Wireless Backhaul Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2021 To 2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global mobile and wireless backhaul market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2029.
The rising demand of connected devices is expected to inject huge growth in the global mobile and wireless backhaul market. Moreover, according to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers the number of connected device is expected to be around 50 billion by the year 2020. The rising demand of connected devices (like smart phones) is due to having various end user applications such as smart homes, automotive industry and other industrial applications. In addition to this the rising demand for the high bandwidth for easy access of network data is increasing the scope of various wireless technologies such as 4G and 5G networks.
Increasing Mobile Traffic Remains the Most Impactful Driver
Information technology and telecommunication companies across the world are adopting mobile & wireless backhaul technologies, in order to upgrade their network service and increase cell site capacity. According to Cisco Virtual Network Index Study, global mobile traffic grew at an average 47% per annum until 2020. Increasing mobile data would add pressure to telecom and other network operators to increase their existing capacity in order to provide latency & jitter free services to subscribers. The rising mobile data traffic is supplemented by increasing demand for smartphones and various connected devices. Telecommunications, automotive industry, smart homes and manufacturing are leading sectors adopting connecting devices in the medium term. Increasing number of connected devices is amongst driving factors of global mobile and wireless backhaul market.
Microwave Equipment & Network Services Remain as the Key Revenue Generating Segment
The global mobile and wireless backhaul market has been segmented on the basis of equipment and services. The equipment segment is further segmented into microwave equipment, millimeter wave equipment, sub-6 ghz equipment, test and measurement equipment. The microwave equipment is the dominating segment in terms of revenues in the year 2020, as it allows cost-efficient as well as fast roll-out of mobile broadband. However, owing to the continuous innovations and availability of additional spectrum, microwave now possess the capability to provide over 1Gbps per site and also has the potential to provide 10 Gbps or beyond. Rising adoption of Ethernet globally is again a major reason for the high revenue generation by microwave equipment market. With respect to services Network services market is anticipated to grow at CAGR 14.4% for forecasted period 2021 to 2029. Network service is the major revenue generator for the service segment and holds more than half of the global market in the service segment.
Highest Revenues in NA, Greatest Opportunities in APAC
North America dominates the mobile and wireless backhaul market holding the largest market share of 40.5% in 2020. The large share of North America is mainly due to increasing technological innovations by the big players such as AT&T (eg., 4G VoLTE). Growing strategic moves of such companies is increasing the growth in the global mobile and wireless backhaul market, innovation in technology and mergers and acquisition are increasing the market share of the key players. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow with highest CAGR (14.6%) in the forecast period, followed by ROW and Europe, the high growth in Asia Pacific countries is driven by the increasing demand of smart phones within the region. Ample technological advancements are increasing the growth of the Asia Pacific mobile and wireless backhaul market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key market segments in current scenario and in the future by product categories?
- What are the key market segments in current scenario and in the future by regions?
- What is the key impact of Covid-19 over market revenues and market determinants in the mobile and wireless backhaul market?
- What are the primary and secondary macro and micro factors influencing the market growth currently and during the forecast period?
- What are the primary and secondary macro and micro factors deterring the market growth currently and during the forecast period?
- How to overcome the current market challenges and leverage the opportunities in each of the market segment?
- Who are the key players in the operational predictive maintenance market and what are their key product categories and strategies?
- What are the key strategies - mergers/acquisitions/R&D/strategic partnerships etc that companies are deploying to enhance market revenues and growth?
- Huge Growth in Mobile Data Traffic
- Rising Accessibility of Smart Phones
- Ample Advancement in Technology
- Spectrum Crisis
- Increase in Request & Response Time in Case of Network Congestion
- Rising Ghz Spectrum Band
- New 5G Technology
- New Wireless Backhaul Frequency Re-Use Scheme
- Virtualized Wireless Backhaul
- High Development Cost of Microwave Equipment
- Huawei Technologies
- Nokia Networks
- NEC global
- Cisco Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/themnv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210830005388/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS NETWORKS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/30/2021 09:39 AM/DISC: 08/30/2021 09:40 AM