Global Material Handling Equipment Industry (2020 to 2027) - Market Trajectory & Analytics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 16, 2021--
The “Material Handling Equipment - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Material Handling Equipment estimated at US$125.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$171.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Conveying Equipment, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.2% CAGR and reach US$50.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Industrial Trucks & Lifts segment is readjusted to a revised 4.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $33.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.6% CAGR
The Material Handling Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$33.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$34.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.4% and 3.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.6% CAGR.
Hoists, Cranes, & Monorails Segment to Record 4.3% CAGR
In the global Hoists, Cranes, & Monorails segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$12.4 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$16.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets.
Select Competitors (Total 466 Featured) -
- BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
- Columbus McKinnon Corp.
- Crown Equipment Corp.
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Jervis B. Webb Company
- Eisenmann SE
- Flexlink AB
- Honeywell Intelligrated
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
- Hytrol Conveyor Co., Inc.
- Interroll Group
- Jungheinrich AG
- KION Group AG
- Dematic Group
- Liebherr Group
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.
- Murata Machinery, Ltd.
- SSI Schaefer - Fritz Schaefer GmbH
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Toyota Industries Corp.
- Vanderlande Industries Nederland B.V.
- Viastore Systems GmbH
- WITRON Logistik + Informatik GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Pandemic Crisis Weakens Economic Environment, Triggering Negative Tide in GDP
- Industrial Activity to Remain Subdued in the Immediate Term
- Material Handling Equipment: A Review
- Classification of Material Handling Equipment
- Conveying Equipment
- Industrial Trucks and Lifts
- Hoists, Cranes, and Monorails
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Other Segments
- Major Application Segments
- Third-party Logistics
- E-Commerce & General Merchandise
- F&B Manufacturing & Retail
- Consumer Durables
- Other Applications
- End-Use Markets: Brief Overview
- Aerospace, Automobile and Shipping
- Building and Construction
- Electrical & Electronic Equipment
- Industrial Machinery
- Postal/Express Delivery
- Industry Overview
- Material Handling Equipment: An Integral Part of Supply Chain
- Growth Drivers in Nutshell
- Industrial Trucks & Lifts: Most Dominant Segment
- 3PL, E-Commerce and F&B Manufacturing & Retail: Three Major Application Markets Driving Growth
- Impact of GDP Growth on MHE Market
- Increasing Industrial & Infrastructural Activities
- North America and Asia Command the Material Handling Equipment Market
- Developing Countries to Set the Growth Pace
- China Remains an Important Market
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Global Material Handling Equipment Market Heading towards Substantial Gains
- Trend towards Industry 4.0 Redefines Material Handling Equipment Market
- The Internet of Things Gains Prominence
- Cloud Computing: Powering e-commerce
- Predictive Analytics: Simplify Decision Making
- Big Data: Helps Identify the Best WM Practices
- Mobility Devices Take Center Stage
- Wearable Devices: Pilot Adoption Underway
- 3D Printing to Transform the Supply Chain
- Integration of MHE with Warehouse Management Systems
- Third Party Logistics (3PL): Expanding in Industrial Manufacturing, Retail and Wholesale Sectors
- Technology Tools Seek Wider Role in 3PL Domain
- Expanding Retail Industry Generates Significant Opportunities
- e-Commerce Emerges as New Growth Driver
- Uptrend in e-Commerce Impacts Automated Conveyor Systems
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing & Retail: One of the Leading Application Markets
- Growing Importance of Automation & Technology Drive MHE in F&B Industry
- Material Handling Market Steps Up Focus on Sustainability
- Aging Workforce Drives Demand for Automated and Ergonomic Systems
- Focus Intensifies on Cost-Effective MH Solutions
- Traditional Supply Chain Facing Stiff Competition from Omnichannel Commerce
- Technological Advances to Propel the Industry
- Driverless Vehicles and Drones: No Longer a Distant Reality
- Productivity and Safety Gain Immense Attention
- Voice Recognition Systems Find Way
- Select Product and Application Trends
- Demand Goes Strong for Smart Conveyor Equipment
- Modular Designed Conveyor Systems Add Versatility
- Factors Influencing Demand for Conveyors
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f8ve7h
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211116006224/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/16/2021 01:00 PM/DISC: 11/16/2021 01:01 PM