Global Commercial Satellite Imaging Market (2021 to 2026) - by Technology, Application, End-Use & Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 11, 2022--
The “Global Commercial Satellite Imaging Market (2021-2026) by Technology, Application, End-Use & Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Commercial Satellite Imaging Market is estimated to be USD 3.14 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5.42 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11. 55%.
Commercial satellite imaging mainly involves capturing earth images through satellites and utilizing these images for various commercial purposes. Some of the foremost applications of commercial satellites include acquisition & mapping, disaster management, energy & natural resource management, urban planning & development, etc.
A rapid increase in the use of satellite data in the development of smart cities and connected vehicles, growing applications in military and defense sectors, and rise in demand for high resolution and advanced satellite imagery in various fields such as national defense organizations, homeland security agencies, etc. driving the growth of the market.
However, strict government regulations for the implementation and use of satellites and availability of low-cost alternatives such as aerial imaging services may create hindrances in the market’s growth.
The Global Commercial Satellite Imaging Market is segmented by Technology, Application, End-Use & Geography.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Commercial Satellite Imaging Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using I.G.R. Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increase in Use of Satellite Data in Development of Smart Cities and Connected Vehicles
- Growing Applications in Military and Defence Sectors
- Rise in Demand for High Resolution and Advanced Satellite Imagery in Various Fields such as National Defence Organizations, Homeland Security Agencies, etc.
- Strict Government Regulations for Implementation and Use of Satellites
- Availability of Low-Cost Alternatives such as Aerial Imaging Services
- Surge in Incorporation of New Technologies
- Increase in Demand for Satellite Launches Globally
- Limitation of Funds in Developing Regions
- Galileo Group Inc.
- Blacksky Global LLC
- Telespazio France UrtheCast Corporation
- Planet Labs Inc.
- DigitalGlobe Inc.
- Exelis Inc.
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- SkyLab Analytics
- Spaceknow Inc.
- Alba Orbital Ltd.
- Deimos Imaging
- Capella Space
- Harris Corporation
- ImageSat International N.V
- Maxar Technologies Inc.
- UrtheCast Corp
- Fraym, Inc.
- DZYNE Technologies, Inc.
- Descartes Labs
- European Space Imaging GmbH
- Hummingbird Technologies
- Kayrros SAS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/42axk3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220111005821/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 01/11/2022 09:53 AM/DISC: 01/11/2022 09:53 AM