The Worldwide Automatic Identification & Data Capture Industry is Expected to Reach $91.45 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 28, 2021--
The “Global Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market (2021-2026) by Type, Component, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market is estimated to be USD 51.2 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 91.45 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.3%.
The increasing application of IoT, AI, MI, and deep learning tools is driving the automatic identification and data capture market. In addition, rising online shopping and easy access to small payments via smartphone scanning are increasing the market. The automatic identification and data capture reduces the cost of data entry, prevent human errors related to identification and data collection, reduces process time, and facilitates tracking of products. These benefits have increased the efficiency and asset tracking in various industries such as automotive, chemicals, beverages, food, healthcare, retail, banking, supply chain, etc. However, security issues and malware breach is hindering the market growth.
Increasing digitalization and government initiation in the adoption of AIDC globally is anticipated to offer remunerative growth opportunities for the player operating in the AIDC market.
1. Aware, Inc., launched AwareABIS, an Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) used for large-scale biometric identification and deduplication. - 26th January 2020.
2. Credem launches recycled PVC payment supplied by IDEMIA. Credem is one of the first banks in Italy to launch eco-friendly payment cards supplied by IDEMIA. - 23rd March 2021.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using the Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Need to Eliminate Data Capture and Entry Errors
- Rising QR Codes Scanning
- Increasing Adoption in the E-Commerce and Healthcare
- High investment cost
- Government Legalization on the Adoption of AIDC Technology
- Ongoing Research on Technological Advancements
- Privacy risk and Invariability in data collection
- Alien Technology
- Cipherlab Co., Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Datalogic S.p.A
- Honeywell International
- Impinj, Inc.
- Synaptics Incorporated
- Novanta Inc
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- SATO Europe GmbH
- Toshiba Corporation
- Zebra Technologies
- NEC Corporation
- Voxware, Inc.
- Sick Holding Gmbh
- Getac Technology Corporation
- Cognex Corporation
- Godex International Co Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ix9zku
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211028005962/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/28/2021 12:34 PM/DISC: 10/28/2021 12:34 PM