Worldwide Cryotherapy Industry to 2026 - Technological Advancements in Cryotherapy Equipment Present Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 13, 2021--
The “Cryotherapy Market Research Report by Product, Application, End-user, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Cryotherapy Market size was estimated at USD 217.57 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 244.03 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.49% reaching USD 441.09 million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cryotherapy Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cryotherapy Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cryotherapy Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cryotherapy Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cryotherapy Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cryotherapy Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cryotherapy Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cryotherapy Market?
- Growing prevalence of sports injuries, cancer, and cardiac conditions
- Increasing applications of cryosurgery
- Rising preference for minimally invasive techniques
- Adverse effects of cryogenic gases
- Technological advancements in cryotherapy equipment
- Growing potential in the wellness, beauty, and fitness industries
- Complex operations associated with the cryotherapy mechanisms
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Brymill Cryogenic Systems
- BTG International Limited
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Cortex Technology
- CryoConcepts LP
- ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
- GRAND Cryo
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Impact Cryotherapy
- Kriosystem Life & Care
- KrioSystem Sp. z.o.o
- Mectronic Medicale S.r.l.
- Medtronic PLC
- Metrum Cryoflex
- METRUM CRYOFLEX Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
- Novotech S.R.O
- Physiomed Elektromedizin AG
- Quantum Cryogenics
- Sanarus Technologies
- Us Cryotherapy
- Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hi0kho
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211013005821/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHYSICAL THERAPY OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/13/2021 10:45 AM/DISC: 10/13/2021 10:46 AM