Worldwide Automotive VVT System Industry to 2026 - Rise in the Adoption of Start-stop Technology in Vehicles Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 16, 2021--
The “Automotive VVT System Market Research Report by Vehicle, by Valve Train, by Fuel, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Automotive VVT System Market size was estimated at USD 56.69 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 60.45 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.97% to reach USD 84.93 Billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive VVT System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive VVT System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive VVT System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive VVT System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive VVT System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive VVT System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive VVT System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive VVT System Market?
- Growing sales passenger cars coupled with rapid urbanization and increasing purchasing power from consumers
- Stringent government regulations to control vehicle emissions
- Demand for engine power with improved fuel efficiency
- Shortage of trained professionals and dearth of standard guidelines
- Recent technological advancements such as cam-phasing is increasing the hybridization of vehicles
- Rise in the adoption of start-stop technology in vehicles
- High cost of maintenance of VVT systems
- Growing adoption of battery powered electric vehicles
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Camcraft, Inc.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Grimmer Motors Ltd
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Husco International Inc
- Infineon Technologies AG
- JAS Oceania NZ
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED
- Mikuni Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Saint-Gobain Group
- Schaeffler AG
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4g5pea
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210916005683/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/16/2021 12:18 PM/DISC: 09/16/2021 12:18 PM