Insights on the Sustainable Packaging Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Amcor, Ardagh Group and BASF Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2021--
The “Sustainable Packaging Market Research Report by Application, by Packaging Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Sustainable Packaging Market size was estimated at USD 218.18 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 232.22 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.77% to reach USD 323.32 Billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sustainable Packaging Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Sustainable Packaging Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Sustainable Packaging Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Sustainable Packaging Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Sustainable Packaging Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Sustainable Packaging Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Sustainable Packaging Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Sustainable Packaging Market?
- Rise in environmental consciousness among the consumers
- Increase in consumer demand for use of green packaging for organic foods
- Penetration of sustainable packaging in the food and beverage industry
- Costly recycling process
- High risk of cross-contamination through packaging
- Innovative technology with eco friendly alternatives
- Growth of the sustainable packaging market is the government regulations against plastic materials and their initiative towards biodegradable materials
- Expensive raw materials
- Amcor PLC
- Ardagh Group S.A
- Ball Corporation
- BASF SE
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Berry Global, Inc
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- DS Smith PLC
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Evergreen Packaging
- Genpack LLC
- Gerresheimer AG
- Huhtamaki OYJ
- International Paper Company
- Mondi Group PLC
- Nampak Ltd.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Sonoco Products Company
- Tetra Laval International S.A
- Westrock LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/au9j8s
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210830005346/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT RETAIL PACKAGING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/30/2021 08:21 AM/DISC: 08/30/2021 08:21 AM