Global E-Bike Market to 2026 - Key Drivers and Challenges - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 25, 2021--
The “Global E-Bike Market Outlook, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report identifies and discusses recent developments in electric mobility across the globe. This report not only serves with the facts, figures, and forecasts but also has a detailed study about the Covid effect on the electric bicycle industry.
An electric bicycle is a bicycle equipped with an electric motor that may be activated to assist with or replace pedalling. The earlier image of these cycles was it being a vehicle for the lazy peddlers or the elder age group people. These bikes/ bicycles allow making pedalling easier by drawing power from the attached battery. The tiring exercise can be made into a fun ride with just acceleration by the press of a button.
Electric Bicycles are now considered an alternative eco-friendly & trendy option for public transport, fuel-run vehicles, and smart cars. This is mainly as they are cheaper in comparison to the other alternatives and are also easy to charge. This is to boost the sales of e-bikes in the coming period which is to be reflected as a market value of USD 53 Billion and an anticipated volume CAGR 8.85%. Many governments across the world are taking initiatives towards the reduction of carbon footprints and encouraging electric bicycles to use is one of the most prominent steps.
This is expected to be the major market driver in the coming years. By type of propulsion, the e-bike market is classified majorly into two segments- Pedal Assisted & Throttle Mode. The main difference between the two is that in pedal-assist the rider is expected to pedal alongside the power received from the motor, whereas in the throttle mode, no pedalling is required and the bike moves solely on the power received from the motor. The market is led by the pedal-assisted, considering its advantage of allowing the rider to ride farther & faster and conquers tougher terrains. On the other hand, the throttle e-bikes allow the rider to make the motor push the bike forward at the ease of a button or a twist, and pedalling is optional. With such advantages, this segment is to have an anticipated CAGR of 9.88% in terms of volume through the forecasted period.
This report would help you answer the following questions:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region outstands in the Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market?
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market?
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market?
7. What are the major company in the Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
3.1. Market Considerate
3.2. Market Definitions
4. Global Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size By Value
4.2. Market Size By Volume
4.3. Market Share
4.3.1. By Propulsion Type
4.3.2. By Class
4.3.3. By Battery Type
4.3.4. By Application
4.3.5. By Region
4.3.6. By Country
4.3.7. By Company
5. North America Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market Outlook
6. Europe Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market Outlook
8. Latin America Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Electric Bicycle (E-Bikes) Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
10.1. Key Drivers
10.2. Key Challenges
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. Porter’s Five Forces
13. Company Profiles
13.1. Accell Group
13.2. Brompton Bicycle Limited
13.3. Giant Manufacturing Co. Limited
13.4. Merida Industry Co. Limited
13.5. Pedego Electric Bikes
13.6. PON Bikes
13.7. Rad Power Bikes LLC
13.8. Riese & Maller GmbH
13.9. Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc.
13.10. The Electric Bike Company
13.11. Trek Bicycle
13.12. Yadea Group Holdings Ltd.
14. Company Overviews
14.1. BH Bikes
14.2. BMZ GmbH
14.3. Brose Fahrzeugteile Se & Co Kg
14.4. Fuji-Ta Bicycle Co Ltd.
14.5. Golden Wheel Group
14.6. Hero Lectro E-Cycles
14.7. Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co., Ltd.
14.8. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (Mahindra Group)
14.9. Robert Bosch GmbH
14.10. Shimano INC
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7sdawi
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211125006003/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SPORTS BIKING/CYCLING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/25/2021 08:14 AM/DISC: 11/25/2021 08:14 AM