Global Artificial Grass Market Research Report (2021 to 2026) - by Installation, Infill Material, Application and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 10, 2021--
The “Artificial Grass Market Research Report by Installation, by Infill Material, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Artificial Grass Market size was estimated at USD 3,838.71 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 4,160.89 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.73% to reach USD 6,343.23 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Artificial Grass Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Artificial Grass Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Artificial Grass Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Artificial Grass Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Artificial Grass Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Artificial Grass Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Artificial Grass Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Artificial Grass Market?
- Low maintenance and price benefit over the original grass
- Increasing consumer spending on home decor
- Growing demand from commercial venues such as sports & events
- Environmental impact of artificial grass
- Increasing potential with growing construction projects for houses, sports arenas, stadiums, and commercial gardens
- Modern antibacterial artificial grass
- High initial cost of artificial grass and the availability of cheap substitutes
- Act Global
- AstroTurf Corporation
- Controlled Products LLC
- EL ESPARTANO S.A.
- Foreverlawn, Inc.
- Global Syn-Turf, Inc.
- K&B JUNWOO CO., LTD.
- Limonta Sport S.p.A.
- Nurteks Hali
- Nurteks Hali Sanayi VE Ticaret AS
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- SIS Pitches
- Sport Group
- SportGroup Holding
- Tarkett SA
- The Grass Company
- Victoria PLC
- WinterGreen Synthetic Grass LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b78ala
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210910005352/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY LANDSCAPE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/10/2021 10:11 AM/DISC: 09/10/2021 10:11 AM