Global Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology Market to 2026 - Insights, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 18, 2021--
The “Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology - Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast - 2026” drug pipelines report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology and the historical and forecasted Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market report provides an overview of Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology, applications of Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology as well as its PEST Analysis. Additionally, the report provides insight on the Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market share of the individual Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology, current and forecasted Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market size from 2018 to 2026 segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers the market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs in order to present a comprehensive assessment of the market’s potential.
Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) is a type of bone graft alternative that is processed from human allograft bone. DBM is processed by removing the mineral component of bone with acid, leaving behind the extracellular matrix composed of collagen and non-collagenous proteins, including the endogenous growth factors. The presence of these endogenous growth factors, particularly BMPs, imparts osteoinductive properties, while the geometry of the collagen matrix has the potential to impart varying degrees of osteoconductivity to the graft. DBM has become one of the most widely used bone graft alternatives in spinal fusion surgery. DBM possesses several qualities that make it an attractive graft option. It is readily available, cost-effective, and requires little or no preparation. It is available in two forms--particulate and fiber.
List of Companies
Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic, ATEC Spine Inc, DePuy Synthes (Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation), Nuvasive Inc, Evologics, Vivex Biologics Inc, Surgalign, Surgilogix, and Innovasis Inc, among others.
This segment of the report provides a brief competitive analysis of Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology, to help understand the competition in the market. It gives a comparative understanding of the products based on type.
By Product Type
- Troughs/ Boats
By End User
- Surgery centers
- Specialty clinics
- Technological advancements in product development such as biomaterials
- Increase in variety of DBF products being released commercially, with variable fiber geometries and product configurations
- Rejection of allografts
- High cost for end users
Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology: Market Analysis
This segment illustrates the market of Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology across the 7MM and how the market is expected to rise in the study period (2018 to 2026), at a significant CAGR.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology, explaining its applications, advantages, limitations, etc.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of the currently available Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology is provided, which will have an impact on the future market of Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology.
- A detailed review of Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market; historical and forecasted market size is included in the report, covering devices outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market.
- The report provides a descriptive overview of the Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology, explaining its applications, working mechanisms, etc.
- The report is a comprehensive account of marketed devices present in the Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market.
- The report also reviews the detailed historical and forecasted Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market, including assessing the outreach in 7 MM.
- The report helps in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology market.
Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology Report Key Strengths
- 6 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Competitive Landscape
- PEST Analysis
- Market Size
Demineralized Bone Fiber Technology Report Assessment
- Marketed Product Profiles
- Key Products and Key Players
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- Market Forecast
- KOL’S views
- Zimmer Biomet
- ATEC Spine Inc
- DePuy Synthes (Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation)
- Nuvasive Inc
- Vivex Biologics Inc
- Innovasis Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dbw5jc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211118006069/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA UNITED STATES ASIA PACIFIC EUROPE JAPAN
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY HEALTH SURGERY MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/18/2021 12:11 PM/DISC: 11/18/2021 12:11 PM