OneRail CEO Bill Catania to Chair Home Delivery World’s Parcel Track, September 1-2, 2021
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 26, 2021--
OneRail, a leading last mile delivery fulfillment SaaS platform, is thrilled to announce its participation in the upcoming Home Delivery World tradeshow, the world’s largest retail event. A gold sponsor and exhibitor, OneRail will host meetings and product demos at Booth 507 during the two-day show, September 1-2, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia’s Central Business District.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210826005204/en/
Visit OneRail at Home Delivery World. OneRail streamlines final mile delivery from dispatch to doorstep. Put your delivery fulfillment customers first by reducing shipping time and cost, with 100% visibility for a responsive customer experience. Learn more at OneRail.com. (Graphic: Business Wire)
OneRail Founder and CEO Bill Catania will perform double duty at the show, speaking on a carrier engagement panel on Day 1 — alongside colleagues from Boxed, Barnes & Noble, Herrschners Inc. and H&M — and chairing the show’s parcel track, a curated selection of sessions across both days focused on the hot-button topic. Catania will assume emcee duties for all parcel sessions, as well as moderate some of the Q&As that follow. He will also deliver a special company announcement on Day 2 of the show, following the last mile keynote.
After presenting a successful virtual conference in 2020, Home Delivery World’s return to an in-person show promises to be better than ever, with 2,500 attendees and 250 exhibitors safely gathering to present the latest in supply chain innovation.
Home Delivery World’s Parcel Track includes:
- A carrier engagement panel with Joe Bobko of Boxed, Bill Catania of OneRail, Joshua Acosta of Barnes & Noble, Leann Steltenpohl of Herrschners Inc. and Michaela Wallin of H&M discussing managing shipments and increasing efficiencies
- Chris Fall of Petco discussing new fulfillment models in parcel
- Mark Erickson from the Reverse Logistics Association moderating a panel on high-volume returns management with Jeff Rechtzigel of Liquidity Services Inc. and Ethan Rice of The Home Depot
- Josh Dinneen of LaserShip discussing strategies for customer acquisition and lowering delivery costs
- Making the jump from DTC to retail with Cathy Morrow Roberson of Logistics Trends and Insights LLC, Michaela Wallin of H&M and Kevin Crough of Centiro Solutions
- Daniel Byrne of USPack Logistics, LLC, discussing flexible delivery alternatives for heavy and oversized parcels
- An additional parcel panel, topic TBA, featuring Michael Beaver of Ryder Last Mile and Jack Simms of Home Valet, Inc.
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, OneRail solves last mile delivery logistics more comprehensively than any other offering in the space, with a 3-in-1 approach that improves dependability, speed and cost. Between its massive national courier network of 7.5 million drivers, its API-driven smart-matching platform and its 24/7 exceptions management team — known as Exceptions Assist™ — OneRail combines best-in-class technology with the critical human element to streamline last mile workflow. Available as a standalone platform or easily integrated with an existing TMS, OneRail helps global brands across retail, healthcare, grocery and more optimize their supply chain and experience real-time visibility and an on-time delivery rate of 98.6 percent. To learn more about OneRail, visit OneRail.com.
About Home Delivery World
Home Delivery World is the leading global event for retail logistics and supply chain. With 100-plus speakers across six content themes, the two-day tradeshow is dedicated to uncovering innovative supply chain solutions for retailers, grocers, CPGs and 3PLs facing challenges across the supply chain, from warehousing to fulfillment to the last mile. A hub for inspiration in the United States and abroad, Home Delivery World speakers this year include high-profile executives from Target, CVS, Best Buy, IKEA, Johnson & Johnson, Kroger, H&M, Walmart and more, sharing their lessons from lockdown and roadmaps for the future. New for 2021 is Future Warehouse, granting access to panel discussions, presentations and live demos of the latest technology in warehousing: robots, automation, IoT, connectivity and sustainable fulfillment centers.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210826005204/en/
CONTACT: Celine Clayton
Digital Marketing Strategist
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA PENNSYLVANIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE DATA MANAGEMENT TRUCKING TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT TRANSPORT RETAIL
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/26/2021 09:18 AM/DISC: 08/26/2021 09:18 AM