Global Construction Equipment Market to 2023 - Top 7 OEMs Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, CNH, John Deere, Hitachi and Kubota - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 22, 2021--
The “Global Construction Equipment Market - Top 7 OEMs - Strategy Brief - 2021-2023 - Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, CNH, John Deere, Hitachi, Kubota” company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This Strategy Brief report analyses & provides comprehensive insights into the Strategic Positioning, Priorities, Responsiveness and Key Strategies & Plans for the Top 7 OEMs in the Global Construction Equipment market based on a holistic assessment & comprehensive analysis of Strategic Initiatives, Business Developments and Strategic Moves & Measures being undertaken by them against the backdrop of an rapidly evolving market landscape & shifting global dynamics.
The Global demand for Construction Equipment is projected to register a steady recovery & growth over near to medium term with most key global economies likely to witness an uptick in demand following similar fiscal interventions likely to be pursued & sustained by governments across most regions going forward coupled with strong global economic recovery projections by the IMF for 2021 & 2022, led by the U.S.
Further, the massive, $2 trillion infrastructure plan just outlined by the Biden administration in early April 2021, geared towards comprehensive repair & rebuilding of roads, railroads, bridges & ports in the U.S., could turn out to be the much needed shot in the arm for the construction industry going forward and could take the market towards & even beyond the peak of 2018, and seen prior to that in 2011, once again, with an outlay of $115 billion planned towards repair of highways & bridges alone, if it gets approved by the Congress.
Another growth catalyst for the Construction Equipment makers over medium term is likely to be technology-driven and is likely to come in form of the transition towards Connected, Autonomous & Electric Technologies which are likely to witness rapid commercialization over medium term. These next-generation technologies are likely to stimulate as well as accelerate replacement demand for existing equipment across both traditional as well as emerging markets with their way superior & unmatched capabilities, operating efficiencies and total cost of ownership.
Relevance & Usefulness: Strategic Planning, Analysis & Decision-Making Process
The report analyses & provides key insights into the key strategies & plans being drafted & pursued by the construction equipment manufacturers to navigate their way through the present macro-environmental uncertainty & difficult global economic conditions necessitating extreme strategic nimbleness & deftness in the post pandemic world. The analysis includes:
1. Key Product Segments & Programs being focused upon by the OEMs
2. Strategies & Plans being developed to Drive Medium-term Growth
3. New Equipment Development & Introductions
4. R&D Focus & Key Technologies being focused upon
5. Key Growth Opportunities from the Medium Term Perspective
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
- Key Decision-Makers
- Program & Procurement Managers
- Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies
- Industry OEMs & Technology/Other Solutions Providers
- Suppliers, Vendors and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain
- Associated Equipment Manufacturers & Technology Solutions Providers
- Existing & Potential Investors
- Industry & Company Analysts
- M&A Advisory Firms
- Strategy & Management Consulting Firms
- Researchers and all those associated with the Construction industry
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure
- Quick Macro View and Big Picture Analysis
- Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis for Strategic Planning Process
- Quality & Reliability
- Detailed Analysis on OEMs
- Visual Representation enabling Easy Comprehension
- Meetings & Presentation Ready Format for Quick Application
- Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images, Graphs & Infographics
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Caterpillar Inc.
1.1 Strategy Focus - Medium Term
1.2 Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans
1.3 New Product Development & Introductions
1.4 R&D Focus and Technologies being focused upon
1.5 Growth Opportunities from the Medium Term Perspective
Section 2: Komatsu Ltd.
Section 3: Volvo Construction Equipment
Section 4: CNH Industrial Inc.
Section 5: Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Ltd.
Section 6: Deere & Company
Section 7: Kubota Corporation
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/br1d9m
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210622005901/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE URBAN PLANNING CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/22/2021 11:54 AM/DISC: 06/22/2021 11:55 AM