The Worldwide Home Audio Equipment Industry is Expected to Reach $61.3 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2021--
The “Home Audio Equipment - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Home Audio Equipment estimated at US$23.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$61.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.6% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Home Theater Systems, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 12.8% CAGR and reach US$23.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Smart Speakers segment is readjusted to a revised 16.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $6.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 21.3% CAGR
The Home Audio Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$6.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$16.3 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 21.3% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.9% and 12.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.5% CAGR.
Sound Bars Segment to Record 13.8% CAGR
In the global Sound Bars segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 13% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$3.9 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$9.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$9.2 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 15.8% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 119 Featured):
- Bose Corp.
- Boston Acoustics
- Bowers & Wilkins
- Creative Technologies, Ltd.
- Denon Electronics (USA), LLC
- Harman International Industries, Inc.
- JVCKENWOOD USA Corp.
- Klipsch Group, Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Nakamichi Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Polk Audio
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Sonos, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Velodyne Acoustics, Inc.
- VIZIO, Inc.
- VOXX International Corp.
- Yamaha Corp.
- Yamaha Corporation of America
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- A Quick Market Primer
- Product Innovations and Latest Technologies to Drive Home Audio Equipment Market
- Home Theater-In-a-Box Holds Strong Potential for Growth
- Recent Market Activity
- Unit Shipments for Home Audio Systems and HTiB
- Home Audio Equipment Market Witnesses Resurgence
- Emerging Segments
- Millennials Uplift New and Advanced Trends for Home Audio Technology
- Floor-Standing Speakers
- Type-C USB Connector
- Ultra HD Premium Badge
- 4K Blu-ray
- Product Factors Influencing the Market
- A Peek into Consumer Behavior
- Buyer Behavior towards Audio Systems
- Types of Home-Theater Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Demand for High Quality Audio Systems on the Rise
- Technological Advancements Catalyzes Growth in Home Audio and Theater Market
- Alternate Home Audio Solutions Gather Momentum
- Future Remains Optimistic for Wireless Home Sound Systems
- Devices with Wireless Connectivity to Boost Home Audio Market
- New Products Swamp Wireless Home Audio System Market
- Select Wireless Technology Trends Changing the Audio Equipment Landscape
- Networking: A Prolific Aspect of Home Audio Equipment
- Innovative Music Storage Options to Phase-Out Compact Disc Concept
- Digital Living Room - A Key Growth Driver
- Music Industry Adopts Significant Changes to Adapt to Technological Changes
- Price Deflation - An Endemic Feature of Consumer Electronics Industry
- Free and Low Cost Alternatives Threaten Home Audio Equipment Market
- Product Differentiation is the Success Story
- Soundbar Demand to See an Upswing
- Component Speakers Adapting to Challenging Market Scenario
- Challenges Abound in Feature-Rich AV Receivers Market
- iPod Docks Come of Age
- Conventional Speakers Shrink in Size, Expand in Fidelity
- Alternative Technologies Thwart Popularity of Radio
- Digital Radios Register Strong Growth
- Internet Radio Popularity Grows
- HD Audio Systems Enhance Internet Content
- Satellite Boomboxes Hit the Market
- Music Apps Revolutionizing Home Audio Market
- Digital Room Acoustic Correction Offer Superior Listening Experience
- Home Theater Systems Recreates Desirable Environment to Enhance User Experience
- Loudspeakers Rise in Popularity
- Innovation in Full Swing in the HTiB Market
- Home Theater Market Slated to Register Steady Growth
- 4K with HDR
- Floor-Standing Tower Speakers Gaining Space
- Ultimate Remotes
- Development of Multi-screen Environment
- Better Wired and Wireless Home Network - Smarter TVs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t0gkk9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211222005508/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/22/2021 01:11 PM/DISC: 12/22/2021 01:11 PM